Teamcenter Administrator 🔥
Fortune Top 5 companies in the world
Title : Teamcenter Administrator
Location : 100% REMOTE
Nature of employment : Full Time, Permanent or Contract is also fine (W2/1099/C2C)
Internal Requirement.Job Responsibilities
- Administration of Teamcenter, including license management, Teamcenter Installation, Configuration, Deployment of templates, maintenance and update Teamcenter patches.
- Experience in Active Workspace latest versions installation and configuration.
- Production clones to Test environments and Dev environments.
- Create batch scripts for different Teamcenter purposes.
- Setup TC in multi-server environment.
- Setup TC servers and clients in cloud.
- Create documents defining processes and procedures for best Teamcenter practices, installation processes.
- Direct hanson experience with Teamcenter with strong admin and user support skillset.
- Experience in Teamcenter infrastructure performance analysis and tuning.
- Experience in setting up TC environment in multi-server from ground zero.
- Experience in Access Manager, Workflows, Organization, TC Visualization, Classification
- Experience Structure Manager including creating Revision Rules and Variant Rules. Configuring Assemblies using Rev and Variant rules.
- Experience in end to end testing unit testing, system integration and UAT testing is most desirable.
- Experience in creating test scripts for UAT by understanding requirements.
- Good analytical skills with expertise in overall Teamcenter product to solve Teamcenter end user.
- Strong communication skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.