Director, Client Solutions 🔥
The Director of Client Solutions has management responsibility for selected client portfolio in their assigned sites/programs, and overall accountability for the delivery of client strategy. "A Passion for People" is key. In addition, the Director of Client Solutions is accountable for the financial performance of their portfolio.
- Provide strategic direction and leadership over client/Teleperformance relationship
- Develop and implement strategic plans and activities to ensure all client objectives are met
- Provide strategic solutions to add value back into the client's business.
- Develop and manage the operating budgets. Lead process-improvement initiatives that deliver financial targets.
- Ensure account managers are driving operations to consistently meet or exceed all financial and non-financial KPIs Implement and conduct internal weekly, monthly and quarterly business reviews to ensure world class service to our clients.
- Participate in client business reviews as scheduled. Assume accountability for the delivery of value-added account management services in support of multiple account managers, contact center agents, technology professionals, and project managers.
- Oversee all aspects of implementation of new clients as needed ensure management, compliance and reporting for all contact center operations including call volume forecasting and staffing, client service commitments, budget, forecasted hours versus actual hours, payroll, etc.
- Create an environment, which delivers excellent service to clients; ensure account managers are driving operations to consistently meet or exceed all financial and non-financial KPIs.
- Coordinate internal weekly, monthly and quarterly business reviews, building a cohesive client relationship.
- Assume accountability for the delivery of value-added client management services in support of multiple account managers, contact center agents, technology professionals, and project managers.
- Develop and implement operational practices that establish positive employer-employee-client relationships and promote high levels of employee morale.
- Demonstrate an awareness of the range of services provided by Teleperformance and match them the overall client strategy for program level enhancement.
- Facilitate client visits, audits and tours while demonstrating knowledge and awareness of the Teleperformance business and the ability to present this to suit client needs.
Minimum Education Requirement
- College or University graduate, or proven, direct extensive experience
- Minimum 5-7 years' experience in an account or vendor management role in a call center environment
- Experience in a Call Center Operations Environment or Project Management Team
- Experience in budget forecasting and management including P&L responsibility
- Experience with strategic initiative development and implementation, specifically with operating policies and procedures, and work process improvements
- Proven success with client facing interactions as it relates to planning, business reviews and business development.
- Experience with strategic initiative development and implementation, including a progressively developing operating philosophy and approach.
- Experience supporting multiple disciplines in a consultative fashion.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to drive change and manage long-term projects
- Experience managing multiple client programs with varying service objectives, agent skill requirements and technical solutions
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as outstanding interpersonal skills
- This position will require limited travel
- Experience in Telecommunications is a plus