Technical Support Specialist-client Services 🔥
Collaboration = Innovation
One leads to the other. At Moody’s, we believe good teamwork gives us an edge. We foster a culture that thrives on diverse perspectives to overcome ever-changing market challenges. Join us and let’s move the world forward together.
At Moody’s, we’re taking action. We’re hiring diverse talent and providing underrepresented groups with equitable opportunities in their careers. We’re educating, empowering and elevating our people, and creating a workplace where each person can be their true selves, reach their full potential and thrive on every level. Learn more about our DE&I initiatives, employee development programs and view our annual DE&I Report at moodys.com/diversityMoody’s Analytics provides financial intelligence and analytical tools supporting our clients’ growth, efficiency and risk management objectives. The combination of our unparalleled expertise in risk, expansive information resources, and innovative application of technology, helps today’s business leaders confidently navigate an evolving marketplace.
DepartmentWe strive to be a world-class sales organization with our customers’ needs at the centre of everything we do. Our client base ranges from banks and financial institutions to insurance and asset management companies, as well as government institutions and professional services firms. As the bridge between our product teams and customers, we build mutually rewarding relationships that allow us to deliver the best solution for each customer challenge. An organization of motivated, curious, and teamwork-oriented people, we let our passion drive our business forward.
We strive to be a world-class sales organization with our customers’ needs at the centre of everything we do. Our client base ranges from banks and financial institutions to insurance and asset management companies, as well as government institutions and professional services firms. As the bridge between our product teams and customers, we build mutually rewarding relationships that allow us to deliver the best solution for each customer challenge. An organization of motivated, curious, and teamwork-oriented people, we let our passion drive our business forward.
Role/ResponsibilitiesREMOTE OR IN OFFICE
In this role, you will be a part of the team that supports our clients in their usage of the Moody’s Analytics Lending Solutions products. This is an opportunity to develop your career in Financial Services by using world-class software. You will obtain a broad knowledge of credit and market risk by assuring that our products, financial models and technology are being used effectively to add value to our clients’ businesses.
- Provide thorough quantitative and conceptual solutions to our wide range of clients.
- Provide in-depth education and assistance on product features, functionality and the product technical architecture.
- Support clients on the use of our industry leading credit risk products in a courteous, professional, accurate and timely manner via web, email, telephone, and in person.
- Communicate effectively and develop excellent working relationships with colleagues within Client Service and in partner teams such as Engineering, Research, Product, etc.
- Provide constructive feedback to the sales and training groups regarding client needs and opportunities.
- Identify, capture, and channel client feedback on product features and functionality to our Product Managers.
- Originate content for our client Knowledge Base.
- Manage and escalate requests appropriately while maintaining ownership of the client interaction and delivery solution.
- Bachelor’s degree required; concentration in Finance, Accounting, or Computer Science is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of SQL Server and/or Oracle a plus.
- Knowledge of financial statements is a plus.
- Strong customer service skills, an eagerness to excel and be part of a dynamic, fast growing team.
- Superb analytical skills and persistence in problem solving.
- Attention to detail and the ability to learn quickly.
- Excellent verbal, written, and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated creativity, flexibility, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.
- Working knowledge of Windows based software (Excel, Access, Word, etc.).
- Exposure to the financial industry, banking and/or capital markets is a plus.
Moody’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody’s also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities or based on a sincerely held religious belief in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
This position may be considered a promotional opportunity, pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law. Click here to view our Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination statement.For Colorado-based roles only: the anticipated base salary range for this position is $ [60,050 ] to $ [75,750], depending on factors such as experience, education, level, skills, and location. This range is based on a full-time position. In addition to base salary, this role is eligible for annual performance incentive compensation. Moody’s also offers a competitive benefits package, including not but limited to medical, dental, vision, parental leave, paid time off, a 401(k) plan with employee and company contribution opportunities, life, disability, and accident insurance, a discounted employee stock purchase plan, and tuition reimbursement. Candidates for Moody’s Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody’s Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.