Member Services Director 🔥
Georgia (Work from Home, must be based in Georgia)
Big Blue Swim School (BBSS) is a fast-growing, mission-driven company that aims to show kids they can do anything by unlocking their full potential in the water. With 15+ open stores providing children’s retail-based swim lessons across the country, plus over 200 franchise locations sold, the Big Blue Member Services Center is creating this new role to evolve and expand our customer service capabilities and processes as we grow.
As Member Services Director, you will lead the development and implementation of processes and programs in line with industry best practices to support Big Blue’s growing Member Services Center. You will leverage technology and data to transform processes, increase productivity, improve efficiency across customer direct channels, including voice, chat, SMS, and email. You will ensure successful first-contact resolution while considering the needs and experiences of all stakeholders, including our customers, local staff, and Franchise Partners. Finally, we will look to you as a voice of our customer to our organization, leveraging real time data and insights to help find new ways to engage our customers and drive operational improvements.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Set the strategy for and oversee execution of customer communication including voice, chat, and SMS interactions to create a positive customer experience.
- Lead the hiring and organizational design of the team. Manage department staffing including reviewing trends and forecasting to ensure the correct staffing resources are available per shift as we scale.
- Create relevant training documentation and conduct ongoing training for staff. Ensure effective and impactful delivery of training to front line customer facing representatives.
- Develop and maintain department policies and procedures to ensure a high level of customer care and efficient resolution to customer concerns.
- Recommend department performance metrics and engage in ongoing review to ensure service levels adhere to performance goals.
- Serve as key point of contact for the Member Services Center to senior leadership and Franchise Partners, providing performance metrics and other customer insights while working with these stakeholders to drive continuous improvement based on the needs of the overall business.
- 5+ years of customer service/contact center management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or other related discipline.
- Experience with Nice CXOne or similar cloud contact center software is a plus.
- Consistently leverages data and insights to optimize programs and drive strategic decision making. Demonstrated curiosity to drive continuous improvement.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills that informs and builds trust with a variety of different stakeholders. Must be comfortable leading and facilitating meetings.
- Detail oriented with the ability to multitask and be agile in a fast-paced environment. A successful candidate will be able to demonstrate their ability to quickly drive impact on a small team as a self-starter who can thrive in a semi- or fully remote startup environment.
- Work from Home Opportunity that must be based in the Georiga market
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and other health related benefits
- Performance based bonus opportunity
- Competitive paid time off including vacation, sick and holiday
- 401k/retirement planning
- Work from Home
- Professional development opportunities in a growing organization
We welcome people with different abilities, backgrounds, identities, and mindsets to join us. Big Blue Swim School is an equal opportunity employer for all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, age, physical or mental ability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, and genetic information.