Global Marketing Strategy & Portfolio Marketing 🔥
Cognizant has an immediate opening for Global Marketing Strategy & Portfolio Marketing. If your background meets the requirements and skills listed below, this could be the ideal opportunity for you!
Location: Any US location (Remote)
Reports To: AVP, Head of Planning & Operations, Global Marketing Strategy & Portfolio Marketing
About Cognizant: Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
The Global Marketing Strategy and Portfolio Marketing (GMS&PM) team is responsible for elevating the perception of Cognizant through creating relevant and well-timed messaging, positioning, sales enablement and thought leadership content. Additionally, GMS&PM is also responsible for engaging with the analyst community and our practice heads on analyst inquiries (reports and rankings) which are critical to Cognizant’s positioning in the market.
As a Project Manager of GMS&PM, you’ll have the responsibility of developing project planning, driving project execution and providing operational support. You will have the opportunity to work on a range of GMS&PM short-term projects across thought leadership, portfolio marketing and analyst relations functions.
The ideal candidate will be highly organized, detail oriented and will have previous experience working directly with senior stakeholders in marketing and within Cognizant business units (service lines and industry verticals). Candidates should have intermediate to advanced experience with project planning, data analysis and creating follow-on content/reports in Excel and PowerPoint. Experience with Salesforce and Tableau is a plus. Previous experience with Analyst Relations function is not required.
We’re looking for a candidate who is a self-starter, collaborative, comfortable working in a matrixed and dynamic environment. Ideal candidates have B2B content marketing experience, marketing operations, sales operations and/or project management experience.
- Maintains and engages in constant communication with GMS&PM management, personnel, and internal/external stakeholders to ensure proper operations of the organization
- Develop, implement, and maintains GMS&PM project plans and operational dashboards
- Maintains and updates Cognizant AR’s Be.Cognizant (Unily CMS) website for internal communications
- Grows the efficiency of existing organizational processes and procedures to enhance and sustain the organization’s internal capacity
- Must have ability to understand team needs and reflect those needs with help tools and processes as well as team analysis
- Perform ad hoc operations based on needs of GMS&PM management
- 5+ years of relevant project management, marketing operations, sales operations and/or B2B content marketing experience
- Data analysis skills
- Content creation and solid presentation skills
- Adept with cross-functional collaboration
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Excel (inclusive of building and maintaining formulas and macros), PowerPoint and Word
- Exceptional strategic thinking and problem-solving skills, as well as excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Multitaskers that can handle multiple projects at once
- Ability to think critically on Cognizant marketing needs and action those needs in operational context Education
- Four-year undergraduate degree
- An equivalent combination of education and work experience may be taken into consideration in lieu of a degree
This role has a global scope and can be located anywhere with sufficient broadband connectivity. London or USA Eastern coast time zone coverage preferred. Travel required on a negligible basis.
Cognizant is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
Salary and Other Compensation:
The annual salary for this position is between $[95K – 105K] depending on experience and other qualifications of the successful candidate.
This position is also eligible for Cognizant’s discretionary annual incentive program, based on performance and subject to the terms of Cognizant’s applicable plans.
Benefits: Cognizant offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements:
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Paid holidays plus Paid Time Off
- 401(k) plan and contributions
- Long-term/Short-term Disability
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Disclaimer: The salary, other compensation, and benefits information is accurate as of the date of this posting. Cognizant reserves the right to modify this information at any time, subject to applicable law.
***Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Aug 05 2022About Cognizant Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Applicants may be required to attend interviews in person or by video conference. In addition, candidates may be required to present their current state or government issued ID during each interview.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.