Associate Marketing Manager 🔥
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for executing the company’s marketing strategy and activities in all marketing channels, as well as targeted new business development efforts to qualify, acquire, retain, and optimize profitable customer relationships. The individual will work in close collaboration and partnership with one or more Executive Sales Directors, other company leadership, partners, and outside vendor firms to achieve these objectives. This person will be the lead evangelist for the company’s digital marketing activities, and will ensure consistent, continual follow up on all projects, new business initiatives, and key marketing and sales objectives.
This position will collaborate closely with the leaders of the business to understand their goals and priorities, and will develop, recommend, and execute marketing plans and programs within a stated marketing budget to accomplishes those goals. Consistent with the company’s entrepreneurial culture, the Marketing Manager must be willing to adopt a personal hand-on posture. Over time, this leader may be responsible for building, developing, and managing an internal marketing team but will immediately assume the management of critical outside agencies and business partners.Requirements:
- Market Research: Market research and analysis to enable the business to make decisions to maximize profitability by focusing the company and resources efforts and resources on those market segments most favorable to its operating goals. Familiarity with a priori, usage, attitudinal and need based market research and application will be helpful.
- Brand Management: The Marketing Manager will work to increase the perceived value of the company’s brands over time to build loyal customers and positive brand associations and images as well as a strong awareness of the brand in the market. The individual will help to execute the marketing plan in a way as to maintain brand equity and gain brand value which reflects the company’s overall vision and growth plan. The Marketing Manager will also be responsible for understanding how the company brands compare to the competitive offerings and make recommendations for investments and initiatives which will support the brand’s promises and values in the relationship with the most profitable customers.
- Online Channels, SEM, SEO, email, and social media: One of the most significant areas of responsibility is the leadership, strategy and performance optimization of the broad online/digital media and advertising channels. This is a major portion of the company’s image and new business development efforts with critical importance for the continual acquisition, conversion, and retention of new clients.
- Websites: The company’s websites are the life blood of the business and support customer acquisition as well as the needs and goals of the entire business. Ensuring the website is effective, conversion-optimized, consumer and client friendly, brand supportive, and appropriately positions the company as thought leaders in the segment is a critical responsibility of the Marketing Manager. Additionally, the role will be involved in executing the company’s consumer-facing mobile app for ongoing plaintiff engagement and communication.
- Vendor & Purchasing Management: The company recognizes the need to maintain and strengthen its vendor and provider relationships. In this role, the Marketing Manager will be responsible for management and effective deployment of the marketing related budget and the overall effective and timely coordination of expected deliverables from key vendors and providers.
- Industry Presence and Events: The Marketing Manager will oversee the annual plan and logistics, and execute the detail delivery of the company’s attendance, sponsorship, and optimization of identified industry shows, conferences and other events. Where possible, the company intends to contribute content to these events in the form of speaking opportunities, panel involvement and other means of communicating the key messages of industry thought leadership in support of the company’s value propositions.
- Strong analytical skills; enthusiastic and savvy about numbers and metrics
- Excellent communication, negotiation and influencing skills and a record of accomplishment of working cross-functionally to build relationships with leaders in technology, product, media, agency, and design teams.
- Understanding of optimization, attribution, multi-variant testing and how to apply it in the most efficient way are additional strengths that can be leveraged in this role.
- Proven digital and marketing leadership experience, managing diverse digital marketing teams, and partnering with leadership.
- Strong knowledge of customer acquisition, retention, conversion, search and display advertising, website development, mobile marketing, and social media.
- Experience driving innovation, leveraging emerging platforms, and moving quickly to get new ideas and messages to market.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, and to flexibly manage multiple priorities.
- Experienced in quantifying the return on the marketing investment in measurable terms
- Highly customer-focused and solutions-oriented mindset; ability to see things from a client point of view.
- Expertise in social media and mobile marketing.
- Strong passion for all aspects of the digital consumer experience
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work and influence across an organization; and will ideally have a record of accomplishment of success working in a matrix organization.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly establish himself/herself as a trusted member of the management team and can be trusted to get things done.
- Personal qualities: Dynamic, yet approachable, initiative-taking, confident, optimistic, inspiring, strategic, analytical, and creative thinker.
- Ability to adjust to paradox and ambiguity, yet remain effective and relevant
- 4-6 years of relevant digital marketing experience, ideally within the Legal services, leading technology company, or related field
- Typically, 40 hours per week unless traveling and/or a deadline arises
- Timing is flexible but should be available 9:00am CST - 3:00pm CST M-F
- Potential for sitting or standing at your computer for extended periods of time
- 100% remote with Up to 50% travel including overnight
- Must maintain a safe, well-lit, quiet working environment
- Must provide your own modern computer (min 8gb ram and 10th generation i5 2.10ghz processor) You supply all your own office equipment
- Must maintain high-speed internet (min of 25 MB p/s download, 5 MB p/s upload and Latency less than 30 ms)
This job description may not be inclusive of all assigned duties, responsibilities, or aspects of the job described, and may be amended at any time at the sole discretion of the Employer.