Lead Social Media Manager 🔥
The Lead Social Media Manager at Likeable Media works across multiple client brands building communities and maintaining our high quality standards. From responding directly across platforms to finding fun and engaging opportunities for interaction, social media management is an integral part of the brand and customer experience in social media. At a Senior level, this role is expected to have a high level of aptitude for detail and auditing, but should also be able to think strategically and with an eye on the bigger picture. The right candidate is also a skilled manager, assisting with training and onboarding a team of Community Managers. They would act as the lead for the CMs assisting with scheduling and approving hours of coverage while maintaining the part-time budget.
- Assist with the creation and development of client brand voice across social channels by taking direction from content team, brand team and Social Team Supervisor
- Assist in the creation of talking points for social team, as needed, written in the brand voice
- Assist with onboarding new clients including creation of brand documents, learning new moderation platforms and training Community Managers as needed
- Engage in daily and as needed moderation of brand channels including proactive outreach programs
- Assist in supervising of channels including daily auditing to ensure high standards of service, timelines are on track and that social team catches errors before clients
- Communicate directly with assigned clients and address client emails in a timely manner, including occasional off-hours. Provide coverage when the Social Team Supervisor is unavailable.
- Assist with publishing content, including paid and organic, across client platforms
- Work with clients and Account Manager to develop and implement an escalation process for priority posts as well as build a plan for crisis management across social channels
- Work effectively with other team members including part-time team and freelancers
- Prepare community data and post insights for weekly, monthly, initiative focused, and as- needed reporting
- Monitor trends, hashtags, emerging technology and current events to seek out and spearhead opportunities for our clients to engage with popular conversations; actively identifying and escalating opportunities within the client team to produce real time content
- Share regular insights from the community internally and with the client to help inform the team’s strategic, creative and paid decision-making
- Identify appropriate influencer talent and engage with them, as appropriate, to amplify brand messaging
- Assist with the onboarding and training of CM team members
- Manage the schedule and maintain the part-time budget for the CM program
- A knack for problem solving
- A strong attention to detail
- High level of grammatical competence and polished writing skills
- Amazing interpersonal communication skills
- The desire to implement creative thoughts
- The ability to think on your feet
- A strong desire to work with a team
- Trustworthy, responsible and committed to following through
- Bachelor’s Degree, in marketing or a related field preferred
- 2-6 years of relevant experience (agency or in-house) leading social media management efforts for a brand or portfolio clients
- Experience working with community management tools such as Sprinklr, Social Studio, Sprout Social, Khoros, Facebook Creator Studio, Facebook Business Manager, etc.
- Experience working with project management tools such as Wrike, Basecamp, Asana, etc.