Talent Acquisition Marketing Manager 🔥
When you join Ancestry, you join a human-centered company where every person’s story is important. We believe that by discovering the struggles and triumphs of our past, we can foster deeper bonds and more meaningful connections among families and communities. Our talented team of scientists, engineers, genealogists, historians, and storytellers is dedicated to empowering customers around the world from all backgrounds on their journeys of personal discovery.
With more than 30+ billion digitized global historical records, 100+ million family trees, and 20+ million people in our growing AncestryDNA database, Ancestry helps customers discover their family story and gain a new level of understanding about their lives. Passionate about dedicating your work to enriching people’s lives? You belong at Ancestry.
Ancestry is looking for a Talent Acquisition Marketing Manager to join our dynamic recruiting team and help us promote our company as a great place to work. In this role, you will drive top talent to our company through modern and engaging recruitment marketing and branding strategies. You will manage all candidate facing content, including our Career Site, social media recruitment marketing, blogs, and candidate campaigns. Reporting to our Head of Global Talent Acquisition Operations, the Talent Marketing Manager will use knowledge of social media trends and channels to help build a well-qualified talent network. This role is eligible for bonus, equity, and comprehensive benefits including health, dental and vision. Read more about our benefits HERE.
What you will do ...
- Develop a recruitment marketing and employer brand strategy to attract top talent
- Design and enrich our career site and social media accounts with engaging content, multimedia, posts and employee testimonials
- Partner with Recruiting, Employment Branding, DEI and other leaders to attract and engage talent
- Manage recruitment media campaigns and blogs
- Create strategies for building a talent network/talent community
- Monitor Glassdoor and implement activities for engaging reviewers
- Suggest new ideas for improving candidate experience and engagement
- Research trends in recruitment marketing and social media channels
Who you are ...
- 5+ years’ experience in Recruitment Marketing/Talent Branding (preferred) or related fields including Recruiting, Marketing or Advertising
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, PR or similar relevant field
- In-depth knowledge of employer branding strategies and recruitment marketing
- Hands-on experience creating social media recruitment marketing strategy and content
- Event planning experience
(Colorado only*) Minimum salary of $69,000/year + eligible for bonus, equity, and comprehensive benefits including health, dental and vision. Read more about our benefits HERE.
- Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085(8-5-20)
Ancestry is an Equal Opportunity Employer that makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, mental or physical disability, medical condition, military or veteran status, citizenship, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. In addition, Ancestry will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
All job offers are contingent on a background check screen that complies with applicable law. For San Francisco office candidates, pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Ancestry will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Ancestry is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Ancestry via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Ancestry. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Ancestry as a result of the referral or through other means.