Editorial Director 🔥
Stefanini Group is hiring! Exciting opportunity awaits, let us help you get started!
Open to W2 candidates only!
We are hiring for an Editorial Director (CME)! Open to remote candidates
The Centers of Excellence (COE) Editorial Director will direct and oversee production of collaborative and dedicated content plans for each COE. COE content will be appropriate to a healthcare professional audience within a given condition topic.
- Create, schedule, and oversee the content plan for each COE
- Select and recruit contributors with appropriate expertise for each piece
- Collaborate with society partners and Medscape specialty editors as appropriate
- Ensure editorial content for each COE is delivered in a timely manner across a variety of formats
- Edit content for accuracy and ensure it meets best practice guidance
- BA or equivalent required
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in digital medical publishing aimed at physician audiences across a number of medical specialties
- Exceptional organizational, project management, and communication skills
- Ability to work under deadline pressure
- 8 hour shift
- Medical writing: 5 years (Preferred)
- Continuing medical education (CME): 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote