Senior Content Marketer 🔥
Rainforest QA is a one-of-a-kind, no-code solution that makes the software testing process fast and easy. Developers and other product people love us because we allow them to release product updates more quickly while maintaining a high-quality user experience.
Rainforest is a fully-remote company with employees all over the world. We’ve raised over $40M from premier investors including Bessemer Venture Partners, Bonfire Ventures, and Y Combinator.
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Content Marketer from the B2B SaaS industry to help us deliver on our company’s big, strategic bet on content marketing. This is a perfect opportunity for someone with a proven track record to make meaningful impact on a company’s growth trajectory.
You’ll be the third full-time hire on the marketing team and will report directly to Austin-based Head of Marketing, Mike Sonders. Mike has a deep background in content marketing, so you can look forward to a shared understanding of the work and its challenges, fruitful exchanges of ideas, and constructive encouragement to push yourself to improve and grow.
What you’ll do
- Develop and manage the marketing content calendar.
- Regularly produce long-form content for our blog, with a focus on organic search opportunities.
- Irregularly produce case studies, landing pages, newsletters, ebooks, and other written content.
- Interview customers and internal subject matter experts for the insights you need to produce nuanced, credible work.
- Establish success metrics for your work, report on results, and refine your work, accordingly.
- Optionally: explore opportunities in new mediums and formats. (Want to make bets in video or audio? There’s room to experiment!)
- Upon hitting target milestones, hire and manage a team of freelancers and/or full-timers to accelerate content production.
What we’re looking for
- 5+ years of content marketing experience, preferably in B2B SaaS.
- A self-motivated executor who thrives in startups, particularly in a fully-remote work model.
- A native English speaker located within U.S. or European time zones.
- Deep dissatisfaction with“good enough” content.
- Content optimized for search engine traffic that doesn’t sound like it was written by an SEO-powered robot.
- A record of driving signups or free trials with product-led content. You’re mindful of the impact of your work on the business.
- A curious mind. You love improving your understanding by interviewing other people about their insights and experiences.
- A true marketer. You want to deeply understand our product and our customers so you can deliver value with the right message.
- An analytical approach. You know how to use data to make decisions. (For starters, Google Analytics is your old pal.)
- Someone who has managed or mentored other writers.
- Familiarity with the software development lifecycle, and an interest in learning more.
- Bonus points if you’ve marketed to software developers or product managers.
What’s in it for you
- Getting to market a product that’s differentiated, offers compelling value, and gets people in our market excited.
- A valued role in the company. Content marketing is our biggest strategic bet for growth.
- The chance to make an impact. You’d be joining a growing company early, just as the marketing flywheel is starting to spin.
- A flexible work schedule. Outside of scheduled Zoom meetings and Slack sync-ups, work when and where is best for you to meet your commitments while having a life.
- Smart, neighborly coworkers from many countries and backgrounds who care about their work and each other.
- Excellent employee benefits. (Scroll down to get the deets.)
What Rainforest offers
- Competitive salary plus equity.
- 100% company-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage for employees, 75% for dependents.(U.S., only)
- Unlimited paid time-off (PTO).
- A weekly allowance for lunches and a monthly allowance for remote office supplies or personal development.
- Company off-sites in exciting destinations around the world (during non-pandemic times).
- 12 weeks of paid maternity leave and 8 weeks of paid leave for supporting parents.
- (U.S., only)
A note on diversity and inclusion
At Rainforest we believe that diverse teams improve our business. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.