- Work with multi departments as well as external clients to create/maintain detailed functional and technical specifications
- Develop new functionality and perform defect fixes
- Assist in defining and documenting support procedures
- Assist in training QA and Operations staff in functionality and operation of the system
- 10+ years of experience as a developer with experience on complex, mission critical transaction processing applications
- Experience working in a regulated environment and understanding the processes used in a Secure-SDLC environment
- Experience in HTML/CCS/SASS
- Experience with custom React build systems (Webpack)
- Experience with JIRA and Agile software development workflows
- Experience with Node.js and API development
- Experience with designing composite User Interfaces that leverage APIs
COVID-19 vaccine: must be fully vaccinated
Download the Sparks Group Jobs mobile app from Apple App Store or Google Play.
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.
Sponsored by Sparks Group