Business Development Representative, Corporate Sales 🔥
Higher Logic is an industry leader in cloud-based engagement platforms. Our data-driven approach gives organizations an expanded suite of engagement capabilities, including online communities and marketing automation. From the initial web visit to renewal and ongoing engagement, we help you track and manage interactions along each stage of the digital customer experience.
Organizations worldwide use Higher Logic to bring people all together, by giving their community a home where they can interact, share ideas, answer questions, and stay connected. Everything we do - the tools and features in our software, our services, partnerships, best practices - drives our ultimate goal of making your organization successful. Job Description
The Business Development Representative is responsible for supporting sales and marketing efforts, by generating and qualifying leads to be passed to sales representatives. This is a full-time remote position.. Responsibilities:
- Generate new clients through researching, cold calling and networking within a defined market.
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date list of all sales pipeline activity, including leads, prospects, forecasts, demographic profiling information, prospect contact information and account planning information in Salesforce.
- Maintain the highest level of expertise on Higher Logic’s features, functionality, pricing and implementation timeline.
- Collaborate with colleagues to exchange information such as selling strategies and marketing information.
- Support all lead generation campaigns executed by the Marketing Department.
- Meet or exceed annual sales quota.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- 1-2 years of Sales experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- Experience working with Salesforce is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to overcome objections and drive sales.
- Excellent customer service and problem solving skills.
- Must be outgoing and self-motivated.
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude.
- Ability to work independently and unsupervised.
- Competitive base salary.
- Generous incentive plans.
- Comprehensive health benefits package.
- 401k plan with match.
- Healthcare and dependent-care flexible spending account.
- Company short-term and long-term disability insurance.
- Company culture that recognizes its employees.
- Room for growth and development and management that cares about your professional growth and will help you achieve your goals.
- Significant advancement opportunities for outstanding performers.
- Casual work environment.
Higher Logic is committed to equal opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Higher Logic is committed to ensuring that its application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please contact us by emailing [email protected]