Visual Designer, Content Marketing 🔥
Note: We support 100% remote work for applicants who reside in the following states: California, Colorado, Hawaii, Illinois, Massachusetts, New York, Oregon, Texas and Washington.
Textio embraces diversity and seeks candidates who will contribute to a climate that supports persons of all identities and backgrounds. We strongly encourage individuals from underrepresented and/or marginalized identities to apply.
Textio's mission is to build software that creates understanding between people. Our category-defining augmented writing platform has already transformed the way that thousands of companies communicate. We're looking for a Visual Designer to join the Textio marketing team and help us create and refine design assets spanning everything from thought leadership to social media and demand generation campaigns.
As an experienced visual designer in B2B SaaS environments, you are energized by storytelling with design thinking. You will grow with the team if you have a hunger to push design process and systems forward, and love to collaborate, iterate and make adjustments in real time. You will help take Textio's visual storytelling to the next level by applying a learn-it-all mentality towards conversion, accessibility, design methodologies, and emerging technologies to help enhance the impact of your creative work.
What you will be doing:
- Establishing a marketing design system that brings Textio's brand and product stories to life.
- Defining and crafting the creative concepts for integrated marketing campaigns to ensure the Textio brand is being preserved and promoted in everything we build.
- Collaborating with marketing team members to develop, iterate, and share design concepts and content.
- Supporting the execution of sales and thought leadership materials that accelerate the business like 1-pagers, ebooks, swag, and direct mail.
- Crafting attention-grabbing social media content, videos, and animations that convert as well as they are designed.
This is a great role for you if:
- You love bringing data-driven insights to the content design process.
- You come with imagination and fresh ideas; you create works of art that inspire and engage.
- You are able to craft content in collaboration with marketing partners who offer limited design direction. You can learn the context and business goals for the piece, and then design something incredible.
- You deliver more than just phenomenal design; you optimize the user experience for the desired call to action.
- You can implement feedback that pushes your work forward while also making recommendations that set a long-term design direction for Textio.
- You are organized, and can maintain design systems and libraries to support the needs of cross-functional teams.
- You have successfully delivered integrated campaign content across B2B audiences designed for various digital and print channels.
We are looking to build a truly diverse, equitable, and inclusive marketing team. We have a number of outstanding benefits to support that.
- We are a fully distributed team. Without a central office, everyone’s on an equal footing wherever you’re based. Our positions are open to residents of California, Colorado, Hawaii, Illinois, Massachusetts, New York, Oregon, Texas, and Washington.
- We offer flexible schedules and unlimited time off. Take vacations to recharge and work the schedule that makes sense for you. We’re about long-term growth and success, so that means working sustainably.
- We provide outstanding health care, dental, and vision coverage for you and your family.
- Paid time to volunteer at non-profits. If you volunteer enough, we’ll match your hours with donations.
- On demand mentoring with Bravely.
The base salary range for this role’s listed level is currently $94,000 - $132,000. Grade level and salary ranges are determined through interviews and a review of education, experience, knowledge, skills, abilities of the applicant, equity with other team members, and alignment with market data. We will provide more information on our benefits and equity upon requests. Disclosure as required by the Colorado Equal Pay for > Equal Work Act, C.R.S. § 8-5-101 et seq.
Textio embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. Textio will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you require accommodation please contact the recruiting team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (206) 492-8337 ext. 785.
Working at Textio is outstanding. Learn more about our philosophy, benefits, and team at https://textio.com/careers/. Reach out and share your story with us!