Director Of Digital Care 🔥
Hi! Before diving into the job details, let’s give you some context on who we are and what to expect when joining the team.
Typeform has seen significant change since it was founded 10 years ago. We’re expanding from a small Barcelona-based business to a truly international and remote company. Our vision is a world of more personal business relationships. We believe we can create that world by living our mission: To bring people closer with better conversations.
To do so, we look for people who are curious, ready to own their objectives, and passionate about taking organizations to their next chapter. But we are aware it’s not for everyone, our environment is perfect for those willing to become a change agent and roll up their sleeves to build our rocket ship.
About the Role
As the Director of Digital Care, you are responsible for leading our overall self-serve customer care and success strategy with the specific intent of creating better and more frequently used digital options. This includes the management and enhancement of our existing digital self-service offerings – not limited to community, Help Hub, and messaging platforms. This very strategic position will support the conceptualization, design, and execution of new digital solutions to better enable our customers to accomplish their goals with Typeform.
This is a brand new role within the Customer Care/Success space here at Typeform and will combine the current Community and Help Hub efforts. This role can be based remotely in the US or Europe.
Things you will do:
- Develop a global scalable Digital Care/Success strategy to create best in class customer experience at every digital touchpoint along the customers’ journey.
- Lead a team of community managers and education professionals to execute on our current offerings, execute on future tactics necessary to support your strategy, and create an engaging and helpful self-service experience for our customers.
- Develop and maintain an innovative digital first platform in alignment with the Digital Care/Success strategy that drives increasing adoption of Typeform’s products.
- Maintain a strong partnership with product marketing, sales, customer success and technical operations teams to ensure content in the digital channels is relevant from both a proactive and reactive perspective
- Managing Typeform’s customer first digital, self-serve & interactive programs to improve the customer experience and reduce customer effort.
- Lead the overall messaging program to ensure we are providing effective and meaningful solutions for our customers while optimizing platform performance
- Reduce the need for customers to contact live support through the design, development, and management of effective digital alternatives (incl. our Community)
- Understand key customer journey pain points to effectively promote and leverage self-service and digital solution opportunities
What you already bring to the table:
- 10-15 years of work experience with increasing level of responsibility
- 5-7 years related experience in Digital Community or Care
- Proven skills in strategy and customer support operations.
- Candidate must have a proven success in developing and presenting business cases that include operational, financial, sales and customer impact analysis
- Must possess a strategic, analytical mind-set as well as the ability to execute on strategy and plans.
- Proven leadership skills and people management skills derived from having direct and indirect responsibility for building and managing cohesive, high-performing teams.
- Should have high energy and possess courage, creativity and perseverance, and express the appropriate sense of urgency.
- Ability to work closely with a diverse and global group of individuals of various functional disciplines.
- Experience working in the SaaS industry.
- Experience in Marketing or Customer Success teams.
- Experience co-developing products with customers.
To fulfill our vision (Bring people in) and mission (To bring people closer with better conversations), our 500 remote Typeformers from 55 different countries come together to live up and deliver on that promise.
In addition to being a validation of what we’ve built, our recent $135 million Series C funding round will fuel us to accelerate our product development, nurture emerging technologies, expand headcount, and deepen strategic partnerships across our platform with this investment.
Why? Simply because 89% of companies say online is their principal customer interaction channel.
Yet, only 34% of companies treat customers as unique individuals.
Are you ready to join us and make a difference?
* Typeform drives hundreds of millions of interactions per year, powering conversational, human-led experiences all over the world. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and do not tolerate discrimination and harassment of any kind, regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We believe that by celebrating our differences, we can win together.