Client Services Representative 🔥
Being a Client Services Representative at Wealthfront offers unique opportunities when compared to other roles that require a Series 7. The one that stands out most is that you would work for a company that actually intends to act in our clients' best financial interest and treating clients like we'd like to be treated. We always try to remove the traditional financial jargon and communicate with our clients in a clear and honest manner. By working at Wealthfront, you get to work at a company that doesn't require you to justify the unjustifiable, like high fees and actions that may not be in your best interest, because, at Wealthfront, we put our clients' interests first.
- Provide exceptional customer service through email and phone communication
- Help our clients use our product better through online tools and resources
- Work with our operations teams to resolve client issues
- Be the voice of the customer by noticing and highlighting action items needed to improve the customer experience and delight our clients
- Assess client information and approve fund transfers
- Assist clients in understanding asset allocation and explain investment risk profiles
- Assist clients in understanding and analyzing the performance of their investments, and the potential impacts of client risk decisions.
- 1+ years of experience in retail banking, wealth management, asset management, and/or fintech
- Experience in a client facing role is preferred
- Strong communication skills; able to explain complicated concepts to clients as well as team members
- Able to partner with multiple stakeholders, including other teams and senior executives
- Comfortable with being independent and learning new concepts quickly
- Excited about our mission statement
- Passion for delighting clients
- Series 7 and 66 preferred (or must be obtained within 3 months of joining)
Wealthfront started with the ambition to transform the investment advisory business, with the goal to unlock access to high quality investment advice for millions who were underserved by the traditional institutions. We built the first automated investment product that allows you to invest in a personalized portfolio of thousands of companies in seconds for a remarkably low fee; we then expanded into banking which made it remarkably easy for people to automate their finances end-to-end and eliminated the hassle of money management, all of which resulted in attracting more than $27 billion of our client’s hard earned savings, created the robo-advisor category and transformed the broader industry. And yet, we have a long way to go to achieve our mission to build a financial system that favors people, not institutions.
Wealthfront’s vision is to make it delightfully easy to build long-term wealth on your own terms. This vision is more relevant than ever because millions more people are getting into the market early and investing their hard earned savings in a handful of stocks. While this is a great way to start, it is inconsistent with building long-term wealth. We want to empower young investors to expand their horizon, and easily explore and execute on a wider range of investing strategies, make informed investment decisions that are consistent with their values and beliefs while also making it effortless to grow and compound their savings exponentially, that’s transformational to their lives and their long-term future.
Please review our