Remote Digital Analyst 🔥
We are an international online marketing company with offices in Zurich (Switzerland) and Cape Town (South Africa). We use data to drive the success of our clients in the fields of Web Analytics, Conversion Optimization, Search Engine Optimization, Pay-per-Click Advertising, Social Media Marketing and Digital Marketing Compliance.
We assess data to enable data-driven digital marketing solutions and improve the performance, the ROI, and the customer journey for our clients.
We are currently looking for a
Digital Analyst (remote position (UTC+2) or in our Zurich office)
As a Digital Analyst with Advance Metrics you’ll be responsible for diving into our clients’ data, setting up tracking code, defining KPIs and creating reports with useful recommendations for our clients.
- You’ll do web analytics implementations with tools such as Google Analytics, Piano Analytics or Matomo.
- You’ll create tracking concepts and implement tracking codes via tag management tools or directly in the source code.
- You’ll conduct analytics trainings and workshops, and perform ad-hoc analysis to improve marketing performance.
- You’ll set up customised dashboards for data visualisation.
- You’ll work closely with the Project Managers in preparing client reports, and using data to drive strategy.
- Experience in planning and implementing tracking setups, preferably with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Experience with data visualisation and setting up dashboards.
- Know-how of relevant digital marketing KPIs.
- Experience in Server Side Tracking Implementations would also be a plus.
- Excellent communication skills in English, German is a plus.
- The opportunity to work remotely (in Europe or UTC+2hr time zone) or in our Zurich office.
- A new management principle with open book management and profit sharing for all team members.
- A flat hierarchy in which you can develop yourself.
- Varied and interesting projects on a global level.
- An annual training budget that you can dedicate to your professional development.
- An annual fitness and wellness budget that you can use for your physical and mental health.
- An international, diverse team