Web Designer 🔥
We are looking for talented and versatile web designer. You will join a passionate team of creatives striving to put amazing work into the world for a wide range of clients. From brainstorming and pitching big ideas, to designing and executing beautiful content, you will have lots of opportunities to create remarkable work. You will touch many different mediums, from TV/video to social content, print, outdoor, websites, digital ads, app designs and branding - pretty much anything worthy of a great eye and great design.
This role reports to the Creative Director and can be remote or a part of our Chicago or Detroit office.
- While our offices are currently open, daily in-office attendance is not required.
- Collaborate with your creative teammates and foster relationships with the other agency departments (i.e., project management, account, strategy, user-experience, software development, quality assurance, and production).
- Develop and execute thoughtful creative prototypes with a high level of craftsmanship and attention to detail.
- Work with senior teammates to ensure your creative meets the clients’ brand standards and strategy.
- Present ideas, concepts, and prototypes to internal teams (and potentially to clients).
- Work with a resource manager to own assignments and prioritize multiple deadlines.
- Communicate the status of your projects and show a willingness to jump in help others.
- Bring a positive, passionate, and unselfish attitude to the team.
- Continuously learn, develop and grown your talent and skillsets.
- Design with a focus on user empathy, accessibility, and UI/UX best-practices.
- Minimum 3 years of designer experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience in agency environment
- BS or Art/Graphic Major with college degree
- Proficient/knowledgeable with Figma, Sketch/InvisionApp or other prototyping software
- Expert in Adobe Photoshop and/or Illustrator
- Proficient/knowledgeable in Microsoft PowerPoint and Word
- Experience designing for WCAG (accessibility) compliance, responsive design, modular / components-based / design systems.
- Knowledge of HTML / CSS and the design/developer handoff process.
- Ability to create for digital and traditional media.
- Ability to do basic retouching when needed.
- Ability to listen, incorporate feedback and work well with others.
Non-Discrimination Disclosure: We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other status or class protected by applicable law. We apply this policy to recruiting, hiring, training, testing, compensation, promotion, transfer, benefits, and all other terms and conditions of employment.
NOTE: Please be sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact list to ensure delivery of all correspondence from us.