Product Designer 🔥
We are hiring a Product Designer with strong UI/UX skills that can come up with a vision and execute on it throughout the entire design process from ideation to final release. You will build intuitive and beautiful experiences for enterprise applications that will impact every customer and executive interaction.
You will be the user facing part of Marchex with thousands of people using the product every day. Your design decisions will affect the direction Marchex will go including the look and feel of our products.
You will be working on our award-winning automotive team to design software that helps present data to companies with a huge impact on the way they structure their businesses.
Outline of Duties and Responsibilities
- Deliver high quality designs that take ideas from problem definition to ideation, prototyping, user-testing and shipping to our customers
- High fidelity mockups that are development ready
- Empathetic thought process with user experience at the forefront
- Deeply understand our users, their problems, and how we can help solve them
- Ability to clearly communicate strategic solutions and thought process
- Design UI’s and flows for new and existing product features
- QA - Ensure final product meets quality and design expectations
- Support the vision and values of the company through role modeling and encouraging desired behaviors.
- Participate in various company initiatives and projects as requested.
- Experience building and shipping applications that encompass a complete user experience from end to end on the level of whole features/products
- Good understanding of fundamental visual design including desktop and mobile UI/UX, color theory, layout, composition, typography, iconography, and a great aesthetic sense on how all of these elements impact product function
- A portfolio showcasing your work
- Experience with modern design tools (Figma, InVision)
- 5+ years of experience in a product focused environment
The job conditions for this position are in a standard office setting. Employees in this position use PC and phone on an on-going basis throughout the day. Limited corporate travel may be required to remote offices or other business meetings and events. This position is also available to be fully remote.
Job Type: Full-time