Senior Designer 🔥
Note: We support 100% remote work for applicants who reside in the following states: California, Colorado, Hawaii, Illinois, Massachusetts, New York, Oregon, Texas, and Washington.
Textio's mission is to build software that creates understanding between people. Textio’s category-defining augmented writing platform has already transformed the way that thousands of companies write and hire, and we’re looking for a Senior Designer to invent new ways to help people communicate better every day.
We’re searching for someone who wants to partner with the Textio product and engineering teams to deeply understand customer problems and create valuable and innovative solutions. You’ll be centrally involved from the very first ideas and sketches. You’ll explore new possibilities and refine the design through experimentation, wireframing, and prototypes. You’ll work closely with engineers to ship the product and measure the results. We want someone with a strong sense of ownership that expects to be hands-on from start to finish.
In this role you will:
- Invent valuable new solutions for real customer problems
- Transform complex ideas and data into straightforward features and elegant products.
- Present designs to both technical and non-technical partners in order to understand their feedback, ensure your designs align to business objectives, and to help build consensus in support of a design vision.
- Maturely give and accept critique, work openly, and stay flexible enough to incorporate constructive feedback from fellow designers and other partners.
We would love to hear from you if:
- You have deep proficiency in interaction design and the organizational skills required to ship.
- You're fluent in industry standard tools and the evolving landscape of technology, resources, and trends that help generate, evaluate, and communicate your designs and ideas effectively.
- You're committed to quality as a top priority-you pay attention to the details of what you make, and take pride in it.
- Your portfolio demonstrates a track record of delivering high-quality, successful interaction design projects.
- You love learning and constantly seek new tools and skills that will make you a better designer.
- You communicate a point of view but are low ego.
We are looking to build a truly diverse, equitable, and inclusive team. We have a number of outstanding benefits to support that.
- We are a fully distributed team. Without a central office, everyone’s on an equal footing wherever you’re based. Our positions are open to residents of California, Colorado, Hawaii, Illinois, Massachusetts, New York, Oregon, Texas, and Washington.
- We offer flexible schedules and unlimited time off. Take vacations to recharge and work the schedule that makes sense for you. We’re about long-term growth and success, so that means working sustainably.
- We provide outstanding health care, dental, and vision coverage for you and your family.
- Paid time to volunteer at non-profits. If you volunteer enough, we’ll match your hours with donations.
- On demand mentoring with Bravely.
The base salary range for this role’s listed level is currently $116,000 - $167,000. Grade level and salary ranges are determined through interviews and a review of education, experience, knowledge, skills, abilities of the applicant, equity with other team members, and alignment with market data. We will provide more information on our benefits and equity upon requests. Sales roles are also eligible for incentive pay targeted up to or over 100% of the offered base salary (no cap). Disclosure as required by the Colorado Equal Pay for > Equal Work Act, C.R.S. § 8-5-101 et seq.
Textio embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. Textio will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you require accommodation please contact our recruiting team at email@example.com.
Working at Textio is outstanding. Learn more about our philosophy, benefits, and team at https://textio.com/careers/. Reach out and share your story with us!