Bhjob15656_17772 - Cloud Platform Developer 🔥
Myticas Consulting is currently seeking a Software Implementation Engineer for a contract-to-hire position with our direct client. 100% remote.
NOTE: Open for W2 candidates only!
The Software Implementation Engineer will guide customers through the use of the APIs as part of Integration Projects within the Professional Services department. The ideal candidate will have three to four years of experience providing technical consulting and application development as part of the software implementation process for a SaaS company. Experience or expertise in the financial and mortgage industries is preferred.
Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline and/or equivalent work experience
- Development experience using REST/SOAP web services, XML, PHP, and SQL
- Familiarity with N-Tiered architecture and relational database concepts
- Familiarity with both Windows and Linux/Unix operating systems
- Takes independent action to achieve goals; is self-directed and driving, but cooperates with others to share information, resolve issues and achieve goals
- Effectively uses information technology; demonstrates a passion for learning new technical skills and languages.
- Experience implementing enterprise software projects
Essential Duties and responsibilities:
- Assess the customer's integration workflow and requirements and translates them into best practice integration design
- Maintain documentation related to the customer use case and API integration
- Maintain customer facing integration tools with up-to-date technical information
- Develop and maintain product integration training materials and delivers customized web service training to customers
- Build and manage custom utilities to perform various functions
- Provide technical integration support to customers
- Develop and maintain expertise in product functionality and configuration best practices
- Perform required administrative documentation and time tracking within the policies and procedures
- Maintain the confidentiality of and customer strategies, plans, and other proprietary information
- Work collaboratively with the Onboarding Project Team to deliver projects on time and budget.
Preferred Experience Knowledge, Skills, Abilities or Certifications (minimum):
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrated ability to plan and organize work processes, manage priorities and meet commitments and deadlines; multi-task and manage time well
- Ability to easily comprehend new and complex business and technical concepts
- Strong interpersonal skills to work effectively in a fast-paced team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills