Director Of Business Operations 🔥
WHO WE ARE
EAT Club is part of Compass Digital Labs, the innovation branch of Compass Group, who serves over 3 billion meals per year in award winning restaurants, corporate cafes, hospitals, schools, arenas, museums, and more.
EAT Club was born in the heart of Silicon Valley and for over a decade has been providing "lunch as a benefit" to leading companies in the Bay Area, including Netflix, Google, and Credit Karma. We power the tech that folks use to order tasty meals, creating tools that kitchens use to make menus, track demand, and get meals from A to B.
ABOUT OUR TEAM
EAT Club’s engineering team encourages intellectual curiosity and openness, and provides the support and mentorship needed to succeed, learn, and grow. We'll make sure you have everything you need to do your best work and make an impact.
- ?? Remote/async work: We have members of the team working across two continents, from the SF Bay to the UK — async work is a key part of our culture.
- ?? Camaraderie: Helping other is always a priority. We make it a point to foster an environment of inclusiveness and collaboration.
- ?? Work/life balance: We all have responsibilities and obligations outside of work. We respect that family comes first.
- ?? Intellectual curiosity: Go out of our comfort zone; try new things!
- ?? Sense of humo(u)r: We like to have fun, and don’t always take ourselves too seriousilly.
- ?? Great Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- ??Competitive salary
- ??401k / RRSP
- ?? Flexible vacation policy
- ?? Cell Phone reimbursement
- We're a remote team
- ?? Lots of team building (escape rooms, online games, etc.)
- ?? Bi-annual get-together
As EAT Club’s Director, Business Operations you will sit at the center of all our business activities and be a critical participant on the company’s executive leadership team. You will identify and pull the levers to move our business forward on key initiatives and projects across the organization; coordinate and lead the execution of important, strategic, cross-functional initiatives across the company that will deliver impact to the business. You’ll use leadership and interpersonal skills to build strong relationships, inspire change, and collaborate cross-functionally to see it through. Reporting to the CEO, you'll work closely with others but operate autonomously, using your curiosity, analytical thinking and problem-solving skills to focus your efforts.
Examples of initiatives driven by this role:
- Cross-functional coordination of a well-defined project
- Operational support for a new product launch
- Analytical support and decision making for business expansion
- New business opportunity identification and prioritization
- Lead the project management and execution of high- priority strategic initiatives meant to grow revenue, increase efficiency, improve scalability or increase customer satisfaction.
- Use data, cross-functional collaboration, sound business judgment and operational rigor to drive the execution of those initiatives
- Define and optimize key business performance metrics required by executive leadership to keep a pulse on the business
- Identify strategy, tools, and services for streamlining business processes; effectively roll out to appropriate teams
- Develop project plans for cross-functional initiatives such as new product and service offerings, strategic partnerships, and improvements to internal operations
- Drive execution on key initiatives show results and transition long-term ownership to the right place in the organization as appropriate
- Bring expertise in project management, organization, collaboration, critical problem solving and operational excellence to the range of business challenges faced by the organization, through participation in the company’s small executive leadership team.
- Expertise in management, organization and operational execution of cross-functional programs and projects
- Proven record of high performance and substantial achievements in your past positions
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills with strong Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Ability to work effectively with and communicate complex ideas to people at all levels in an organization
- Demonstrated leadership ability in a team environment
- Initiative taker, eager to break new ground, and create opportunities for others
- Ability to coach teams on project management and operational execution
Apply to Compass Group today!
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Associates at Corporate are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Req ID: 1038557