Sales Associate 🔥
Genetec is seeking a highly motivated individual to act as a dedicated, pre-sales champion to help provide exceptional client service and to help the assigned account drive sales – business development, pipeline and revenue. The successful candidate(s) will bring passion, ambition and an entrepreneurial spirit to the role and will have the ability to drive results.
We seek someone with a “can-do” attitude who takes ownership for the task at hand. The ideal candidate will possess a tenacity that will focus on getting the job done in a timely and effective manner every time.
As part of the dedicated account team, Sales Associate becomes a specialist in business trends, the market situation, challenges, opportunities, and product/solution positioning in line with the specified account’s focus to drive tailored plans that help us achieve mutual pipeline acceleration and revenue growth. The Sales Associate works collaboratively on an ongoing basis towards the goal of long-term account retention and maximized selling opportunities - both for Genetec and for Convergint Technologies.
What your day will look like:
- Prepare quotes based on clients needs
- Answering pre-sales calls
- Support field representatives and customers with pre-sales functions
- Manage the team shared mailbox
- Research technical information on product requests
- Other administrative or sales related tasks assigned by the Team Lead
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business or Marketing (preferred) with 1 year of Sales experience
- Strong customer service ethic
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Strong computer skills using MS Office products: Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Ability to be organized, detailed and process oriented
- Goal oriented, self-starter, able to work independently, but within a team environment
Great if you have:
- An appreciation of technology and being willing to learn about industry trends
- French, and/or additional languages
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Let's talk perks!
- Attractive compensation package
- Work-life balance
- Flexible working schedule
- 401K match
- Virtual cooking classes
- Virtual exercise classes
Would you like to know what it looks like to work at Genetec? Click on the following link to find out for yourself! Genetec Culture
Thank you for your application, but please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted. Head-hunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumés/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers.