Sales Service Executive 🔥
TMB (Trusted Media Brands) is the world's leading community-driven entertainment company. Our portfolio of leading brands that includes FailArmy, Family Handyman, People Are Awesome, Reader’s Digest, Taste of Home, The Healthy, The Pet Collective, and Birds and Blooms, is powered by content that’s inspired and created by our fans. Engaging more than 200 million consumers worldwide, our content — available across streaming TV, social media, web, and print — sparks curiosity, fuels laughter, and inspires people to live big, full, fantastic lives. Learn more about our brands, our data-driven marketing solutions, our award-winning licensing services, and much more at www.tmbi.com.
We have offices in New York, Los Angeles, Milwaukee, Minnesota, Chicago, London, and New Delhi. We welcome you to work in any of our offices, but you also have the opportunity to work from home. We are specifically looking to fill three positions to support the New York, Chicago and Los Angeles sales teams.
About the role:
Trusted Media Brand is looking for a self-starter to join our sales team in our new Sales Service Executive roles (SSE). You are highly motivated and have a passion for selling and enjoy digging deeper to better understand client’s marketing efforts, their business environment and management structure. You will support our sales team by strategically partnering on a specified account list, managing client outreach, providing key insights and leading internal communications. This is a great opportunity to learn our business and media sales! This role will report into a regional sales director.
You are a highly motivated individual with a collaborative mindset who has experience working at a media agency or publisher managing a brand's digital advertising strategy and buying activities. You possess an entrepreneurial and marketing mindset with a strong desire to work in sales and in a team environment. You have a proven track record of negotiating, structuring, and closing complex brand partnerships and have excellent communication skills.
Your day-day: (aka Responsibilities)
- Supporting the sales team by strategically partnering on a specified account list
- Mapping out client contacts across all areas and departments
- Managing client outreach and setting up meetings for sales team members
- Researching target accounts to help develop the best solutions to bring forward
- You will be a contributor and carry an individual sales goal
- Collaborate with internal teams such as Finance and Business Operations, Research and Insights, Account Management, Ad Ops, Content Partnerships, and Content to craft successful brand partnerships
- Assist in the preparation and follow-up for client meetings
- Set up kick-off calls in preparation of new campaigns
- Establish deep relationships with national brands and media/advertising agencies
- Independently source and develop new brand partnerships
You have: (aka Qualifications)
- 1-3 years' experience working at a media agency or publisher managing a brand's digital advertising strategy and buying activities
- A proven track record of negotiating, structuring, and closing complex brand partnerships
- Experience leading the creation of effective proposals for incoming RFP's or developing RFPs sent to the media community that seek innovative solutions to advertisers’ need
- The ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive thinking with a positive approach to problem-solving
- Creative ideas for connecting with clients to engage them in conversations, secure meetings and share information
About this team:
Our Sales team at Trusted Media Brands is a tight knit team that relies on communications and collaboration – working daily with our clients and internal teams - marketing, data, insights, content and programmatic. We are supportive of one another and celebrate our wins as a team.
We value our people and offer a collaborative and engaging culture. As a Trusted Media Brands employee, you will enjoy work/life balance, generous time off and comprehensive benefits and programs. Learn more about what life is like working at Trusted Media Brands at https://www.trustedmediabrands.com/careers/.
Trusted Media Brands embraces inclusivity and values our diverse community. We are committed to building a team based on qualifications, merit and business need. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.