Social Media Manager 🔥
Social Media Manager
The Social Media Manager’s job focuses on increasing brand awareness through the effective use of social media outlets. Our Social Media Manager will work directly with the marketing director to cultivate a social media following and promote the company’s brand, by using posts, comments, and replies to engage with our audience and develop a relatable company voice.
- Use social media marketing tools to create and maintain the company's brand
- Develop and execute social media marketing campaigns and ads
- Analyze the company’s digital marketing plan and social media strategy and identify strategic weaknesses and make recommendations for improvements.
- Research social media trends and execute changes that are relevant to the company’s marketing activities
- Set key performance indicators (KPIs) for social media campaigns, such as targets for a certain number of shares or likes and measuring a campaign’s performance against the KPIs.
- Monitor online posts that mention the company and respond appropriately, to mediate the impact of negative reviews and share positive testimonials with our current following to strengthen customer relationships.
- Perform routine outings to all 810 locations to create content for social media posts and ads. Must have your own transportation in the Grand Strand market. This includes periodic travel to all 810 locations outside of South Carolina.
- Minimum 2 years of experience managing social media and creating engaging ads with a track record of success
- Efficiency with Google, Facebook, and Instagram applications and business accounts
- Efficiency with Microsoft Office
- Flexible schedule
- 4 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote