Manager - Education Growth Marketing 🔥
Founded in 1989, SHI International Corp. is a $12 billion global provider of IT solutions and services, and currently has over 5,000 dedicated employees worldwide.
To learn more about SHI International Corp, visit our website: www.shi.com/careersWhat SHI Can Offer:
- World Class Facility includes on site gyms and cafeterias
- Ongoing opportunities for personal and professional growth and development due to our strong promote from within philosophy
- Work in an up-beat, creative, and fun environment
- Benefits including medical, vision, dental, 401K, and flexible spending
- Add education-related messaging to shi.com and/or lead the project to establish a new web entity for SHI Education.
- Create and execute outbound education marketing campaigns with a focus towards demand generation and growth.
- Identify and oversee the development of SHI Education content to support sales engagement, marketing campaigns and execution of the overall SHI Education strategy.
- Drive account-based marketing (ABM) programs for key accounts and focused segments.
- In coordination with SHI Public Sector Government and Education Affairs (GEA), Sales, Engineering, and Marketing Events teams, oversee activities with key industry associations and thought leaders, trade shows, customer events, editorial, and PR opportunities.
- Participate in the creation of sales and marketing collateral including presentations, data sheets, case studies, and videos.
- Identify customer priorities through first- and second-person research and analyses.
- Work with Education Sales Leadership and Marketing Operations to set KPI’s, manage CRM tracking and reporting, test for results, and share findings to help the collective team make better decisions.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree
- 5+ years’ experience in marketing for a B2B technology company
- 3+ years experiencing of managing a demand generation or product marketing function
- Education marketing experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal communications skills with the ability to effectively interact with and present to all stakeholders
- Proven Project Management experience with a track record of staying within budget.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- FLSA: Exempt
Equal Employment Opportunity – M/F/Disability/Protected Veteran Status