Rescue is a full-service marketing agency with a mission to make healthy behaviors easier and more appealing. Since our founding in 2001, Rescue has been exclusively focused on researching, developing, and implementing positive social change campaigns in public health. We provide research, strategy, creative, production, web, traditional media, social media, policy change, youth engagement and experiential marketing services to government, non-proﬁt, and healthcare clients in over 25 states and provinces, as well as to federal government agencies.
Rescue’s health behavior change marketing campaigns focus on topics such as tobacco, obesity, substance and alcohol prevention; the promotion of exercise, eating healthy foods, early childhood development, and after school programs; and other topics that promote healthy living. Rescue’s behavior change campaigns focus on diverse populations within adult (18+), young adult (18 - 26), and teen (13 - 17) populations in both rural and urban areas, resulting in a wide variety of campaign styles and strategies.
We believe that marketing can do more than sell goods, it can create good, and we are looking for team members that are ready to work hard to create a healthier world.
We are looking for a dynamic, high performing Influencer Marketing Manager with experience building and maximizing the impact of influencer marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate has a passion for behavior change, a history of working with influencers in a variety of ways (via media buy and direct outreach, micro and macro-influencers, etc.), and is capable of managing and operationalizing influencer engagement from beginning-to-end.
- Serve as an agency expert on strategic use of influencers, campaign best practices, and circulation of campaign successes / learnings;
- Identify and vet influencers, analyze their following and approve only those who are appropriate for the specified public health campaign while also being most authentic to the target audience;
- Identify and manage relationships with influencer discovery and management platforms (e.g. Influential, Upfluence, etc.) as is appropriate for client needs;
- Develop content ideas and or new creative approaches to influencer content;
- Lead influencer communications from direct outreach, to active coaching on content development / message integration, to deadline reminders, to thanking influencers for their participation;
- Monitor campaign performance on an ongoing basis to ensure influencer amplification is as impactful as possible looking for opportunities to simplify, optimize, or improve the work;
- Oversee influencer contracting process, communication, and partnership agreements.
- Bachelor's Degree +3 years relevant experience, Master's Degree +1 years relevant experience, or 8 years relevant experience
- Proven ability to quickly identify problems and solve them;
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally with different types of teams (creative, web, client services, research) in the production of a final work product;
- Proven ability to find middle ground between an influencer’s brand and the campaign message;
- Experience working with influencer discovery and management platforms;
- Strong negotiation skills;
- Strong organizational skills to oversee numerous projects at once;
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
Location: Rescue is a remote work-friendly employer. With limited exceptions, remote work is allowed on a case-by-case basis. Please contact Careers@RescueAgency.com if you have any questions.
Beneﬁts: Learn more about the beneﬁts of working at Rescue here: http://rescueagency.com/careers/
Travel: Once per quarter
If you’re ready to join our team of mission driven talent challenging the status quo, we’d love to meet you! Check out our Careers page at rescueagency.com/careers for more information about what it’s like to work at Rescue, and the beneﬁts that we offer to our team members.
The Fine Print
All business-related environments are tobacco-free.
COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate:
All employees hired must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their first day of employment. This includes employees who telecommute and work remotely. For Pfizer or Moderna, that is two weeks after an employee has received the second dose in a 2-dose primary series. For Johnson and Johnson (J&J)/Janssen, that is two weeks after an employee has received a primary single dose.
Able to remain in a sitting position for prolonged periods of time and stoop, bend, reach, climb stairs, and move freely throughout the building for the performance of duties. Able to read from a computer or laptop monitor for several hours at a time including fonts of various sizes from a variety of sources. Able to travel nationwide as needed to meet with clients, coworkers, or attend meetings and seminars.
All applications must be submitted through Rescue’s online careers system (unless you qualify to request a reasonable accommodation, as detailed at RescueAgency.com/careers). We do not accept applications via email, mail, fax or in-person delivery. Please send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applicants must include links to examples of past work, where applicable.
PLEASE NOTE: All email correspondence that you receive from Rescue Agency will be sent through an ‘@rescueagency.com’ email address. We recommend that you disregard any emails posing as authentic Rescue Agency accounts (e.g. @rescueaggency.com or email@example.com). If you receive a message from a Rescue employee, you can verify the legitimacy of the message by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rescue | The Behavior Change Agency is an EEO/Minority/Female/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer