Take a look at this copywriting position with our insurance client who are looking for a mid level AND senior level copywriter!! This person can sit 100% remote and is starting out as a 3 month contract with a high chance to extend.
At our insurance client, Senior Data-Driven and Direct Response Copywriters are conceptual thinkers who are also passionate practitioners of direct response best-practices. From idea conception through final execution, you will apply business knowledge, data, and consumer insights to one-to-one digital and direct communication solutions that deliver results. You will be responsible for successfully executing a multitude of deliverables, from integrated communication programs, to “one-offs.” You will move seamlessly across all direct channels: including digital, social, email, collateral, print, etc. You will be current and savvy to trends in digital and direct response to consistently deliver hard-working solutions. Senior Data-Driven and Direct Response Copywriters at our insurance client are tireless believers in constantly testing, learning, and optimizing.
- Responsible for conceiving and executing various data-driven, direct and digital brand assets related to customer acquisition, customer retention/loyalty
- Create email, OLA, social ads, web promotional content, direct mail, and various brand collateral.
- Create new and unique ideas and adapt key elements across channels while maintaining overall brand consistency and voice
- Ensures adherence to the timeline for overall project completion
- Build business knowledge and partnerships; makes it your business to know the business and the category
- Build and maintain a respectful relationship with all teams within the group including account, strategy, project management, design, studio production, photography, retouching, digital, social, etc.
- Provides thought leadership and best practice guidance
- Able to inform creative strategy for test and learn agendas and test designs, utilizing measurement and reporting for ongoing optimizations
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Advanced creative and conceptual vision, with the ability to work within the brand voice and template-driven solutions, while also being able to flex to bring a fresh perspective and tone of voice, as necessary
- Ability to multi-task, balance multiple projects, and manage time and workflow in order to meet strict deadlines.
- Comfortable in an extremely fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with a growing team
- Ability to regularly collaborate with our key business partners (Marketing, Product, CRM)
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.