Digital Content Manager 🔥
Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition.
What you'll be doing
Hitachi Vantara's Industry Solutions Marketing is looking for Digital Content Strategist / Senior Marketing Manager, to help drive awareness and thought leadership, and support lead generation campaigns. In this role, you will define content strategies, in close collaboration with solutions marketing, product marketing, revenue and field marketing, and partner organizations. You will work with external and internal teams, agencies, contractors, and freelancers to identify high-impact digital assets and help negotiate and implement the project terms. You will oversee the planning and implementation of digital asset development across cross-functional teams. And you also will actively support selected content development through creative and technical writing, and copy-editing.Key responsibilities:
- Define high-impact content strategies for digital assets and engagements
- Program-manage and project-manager digital content delivery
- Manage all aspects of production (writing, design, and distribution) for content
- Track and report metrics measuring program effectiveness
- Manage vendor relationships (agencies, freelancers, etc.)
- Define and track performance metrics
What you bring to the team
- 7+ years of marketing experience, and relevant working experience
- Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
- Outstanding copywriting and editing skills, producing content and campaigns
- Experience creating content for a variety of digital mediums
- High attention to detail including precise and effective customer communications
- Proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Knowledge of digital marketing tools (e.g., CMS, marketing automation, web analytics)
- Experience with digital B2B enterprise products and solutions (cloud, software, hardware)
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa – Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto – Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin – Pioneering Spirit, Challenge
#LI - TP