National Director Of Multilingual Learner Success 🔥
The National Director will present at conferences, attend events with thought leaders, and support our sales and marketing teams with large deal opportunities. In time, our partners and prospects will come to know the National Director as the “face of Ellevation”, someone who is passionate about multilingualism and speaks eloquently about our products and the impact we have on students and educators. The National Director can relate to and empathize with English Learners and the teachers who serve them, because they are a former English Learner themselves and/or they are an educator with extensive experience serving ELs. The National Director will use their superior presentation skills and passion for making an impact to travel around the country in support of Ellevation’s mission and products.
Within 1 month, you will:
- Onboard and learn about Ellevation, and the work we do to improve outcomes for EL students
- Become familiar with our product offerings, community, and customer landscape
- Understand the Marketing Team’s approach and how we work within the greater Revenue Team
- Become familiar with how conferences and events support Ellevation’s brand awareness and growth
- Understand how Ellevation’s community content (podcast, blog, video, etc.) serves to support our thought leadership efforts.
- Work with our revenue team to build connections and strategies around amplifying Ellevation’s brand and products
- Master the ability to articulate Ellevation’s value proposition and impact of our products
- Begin traveling to conferences and events with our co-founders and members of our revenue team to familiarize yourself with the landscape
- Liaise with our partners at Curriculum Associates to learn their approach to evangelism
- Engage in our Community by contributing to podcast interviews, video series, blog posts, and more
- Collaborate with our Events Manager to put together a long-term plan for attending conferences and events
Within 6 months, you will:
- Own the strategy for engagements at conferences and events
- Report on successes and challenges of each engagement
- Collaborate with the Community team to establish a regular cadence of collaboration on our content channels
- Build, nurture, and leverage relationships with district partners and thought leaders to increase revenue and market penetration opportunities
- With the support of our Events Manager, partner with associations to design unique event experiences including speaking, workshop, and sponsorship engagements
- Deliver engaging and compelling presentations highlighting Ellevation's mission and solution
- Contribute to driving attendance of in-person and virtual events, focusing on ongoing stakeholder engagement
- Evaluate event success based on data and feedback
- Remain deeply aware of our company mission, product goals, and buyer journey, and translate that knowledge into compelling event experiences that inspire prospects and clients to action
- Contribute to our annual Impact conference
- Bilingual/biliterate with excellent communication skills
- 8+ years of experience in EL education
- Demonstrated ability to engage audiences of high-level administrators and key decision-makers from school districts
- Bachelor’s degree required, Masters degree preferred
- Comfortable with heavy travel - ~80% driving and flying
We are a fast-growing, mission-driven technology company, partnering with over 1,200 school districts and more than 3 million current and former EL students. Over the next five years we are focused on doubling the number of students we serve and driving measurable outcomes for students. We are well-capitalized, have a strong team, and are continuously focused on how to build the best organization so that we can achieve our ambitious social and financial objectives.
Why Ellevation? In addition to our great benefit plans and competitive salaries, here are some other perks that make us unique: + Great location in Boston - a stone’s throw from the Chauncy Street/Downtown Crossing T stop (We are currently working 100% remotely due to COVID-19) + Ability to make a significant impact in the education industry + Fun Fridays including virtual happy hours with our remote team + Free snacks, beverages, fruit, and we even compost! + On-site gym, game room and darts to support all levels of athleticism + Opportunity to join an open and collaborative work environment!
Learn more about our team in our Culture Deck.
Here at Ellevation, we champion diversity, inclusion, equity, and belonging. We strive to build a team that reflects the diverse communities we serve. We’re an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values a range of ideas and opinions. We embrace all types of differences in the development of our organization. We are proud to have been recognized in prior years as “Best Tech Workplace for Diversity” from the Timmy Awards for investing in trainings around inclusive behaviors, microaggressions, unconscious bias, and fostering a culture of sharing educational resources across the company. We are encouraged by our progress, but there’s more work to be done.
Information that you provide when applying for employment with Ellevation Education may be subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act. Click here for more information about our data collection practices and your rights related to that data.