Remote Senior Product Designer 🔥
We’re ThinkShout, a Portland-grown digital agency and certified
We're looking for a Senior Designer to join our small, growing creative team in a time of critical growth. Your creative work and approach must be demonstrably rooted in anti-racist practices, and your experience, either lived, professional or both, should show a strong commitment to justice of all kinds.
What We’re Looking For:
- 5-7 years of relevant industry experience, designing large-scale websites and engaging digital products
- A visual thinker with strong color, typographic, and UX/UI skills with a knack for design systems
- Experience collaborating with multi-disciplinary teams of strategists, developers, and other designers
- A deep understanding of accessible, inclusive, and human-centered design practices with a demonstrated ability to deliver strategic design thinking in support of inspiring products and interactive experiences
- Strong communication, including presentation and written skills
- Clear understanding of industry trends and tools (Figma + Adobe)
- An agile self-starter, able to contribute to projects with varying levels of direction, and pivot gracefully as project plans shift
- The dedication and self-management skills required to work on a small, growing design team during a time of growth
- Brand design experience
- Motion, video, interactive storytelling examples
- Experience managing and mentoring fellow designers
- Front-end development experience
- You will build and maintain creative offerings for ThinkShout’s client work, participating in all UX and visual design stages of a project from concept to final hand-off to our development team.
- You will work within established brands and design systems and be able to expand them where needed.
- You will create, organize, and document all your designs in Figma.
- You will own and lead projects while collaborating closely with strategists, developers, and other designers to ideate, iterate, and bring innovative and intuitive solutions to the table whenever possible.
- You will work on projects of varying size and complexity, and dedicate your focus to elevating your craft no matter the size.
- Health insurance with dental, vision, and alternative care
- Company funded Health Reimbursement Account
- 3% 401k contribution
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Life insurance and short term disability insurance
- Paid Family and Medical Leave
- 32 days of PTO annually, including holidays
- Paid sabbatical after 5 years with the company
- Professional development funds
- Good management support and a well thought-out yearly review process.
- Round 1 is a 25-minute screening call
- Round 2 is a 55-minute panel interview
- Round 3 is a 45-minute finalist interview
We are looking to fill this position for an August start date.
Please note that candidates must reside and be eligible to work in the United States.