Devops - Senior Site Reliability Engineer 🔥
Who is DigitalOnUs by Tech Mahindra?
At DigitalOnUs by Tech Mahindra, we not only provide Agile and DevOps methodologies to our customers, we have adopted the same within the company as well. Our nimble processes are not mired in red tape, yet robust, flexible and result-oriented. We are Software Engineers, Technical Architects, Cloud and DevOps specialists. But the most important, we are dreamers, creators and challengers. Each day, we strive to make great come alive. Our lemma: “work smart and play hard”
Our technology partners are Hashicorp, Cloudbees, Chef, Pagerduty, Docker and SAP.
We are always looking for the brightest candidates to come and we offer a work environment with everything you need to be your best. Does Ambition, Success, Fun, Friends & Learning define your idea of a career? Join us and be part of our family!
We're looking for a passionate, product-focused DevOps - Senior Site Reliability Engineer who have hacked systems in creative ways, who are curious about new languages, technologies, and trends. We believe that working hard is a byproduct of loving what you do and not something that can be me assured on a timesheet.
Location Remote: Mexico
Qualifications we are looking for:
+5 years of experience as DevOps
- 4+ years Linux/Unix, Deep and Relative experience with Cloud Services within AWS, especially Data & Security services.
- 3+ years of development of systems management and administration automation Perl, Python, Ruby, Bash/Shell, Java, C or your go-to of choice
- Working knowledge of SQL and database administration basics
- Programming automation experience
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking arch.
Nice to have:
- Prior experience with logging or monitoring services or infrastructure a plus,
We want to meet you if this sounds like you:
The “status quo” or doing things because “that’s how we’ve always done it…” are statements that simply do not make sense to you. You look around corners want to solve not just for the problem at hand, but the next one in line at the same time. If you find yourself doing something twice, it will not happen a third time because you’ve orchestrated it to ensure you have more time to focus on what’s new and exciting. If you see a process and have a strong desire to create logical solutions, we want to talk to you!
We are looking to further grow our team as we work on several key projects, including but not at all limited to: overhauling all things in the application lifecycle, furthering our foothold in the cloud, orchestrating any and all would be blockers for future cloud adoption and our collective cloud native designs.
• Provide thought leadership, mentorship and technical vision related to site reliability, DevOps and a ‘cloud-first’ culture that’s focused on data excellence
• Analyze and recommend the right cloud services and services to build technical solutions to meet business needs
• Research and implement new and better ways to interact with Cloud Services
• Work across the aisle (Business, Technology) to ensure project scope is known & results are implemented.
• Bring Awareness to cost optimizations, efficiencies and how to best leverage cloud services
• Drive orchestration efforts concerning all things “Cloud”.
• Design implement and support self-service aspects for Cloud Native applications.
• Develop and implement Proactive Security aspects for Cloud Native applications
• Implement logic surrounding cloud best practices, aka Well Architected Frameworks for Cloud Adoption.
• A focus on continual improvement and collaboration: drive technical innovation in operations via automation; creation of processes that enhance operational excellence and workflow
Why you will love this job?
- Play with the latest & greatest technologies on the development side.
- Become part of a highly tech-savvy startup that's growing rapidly.
- Get involved on helping start-up companies define and grow their development best practices.
What you can expect from us
At DigitalOnUs by TechMahindra, what distinguishes us from other teams is the comfortable environment which engenders trust within teams and with our customers. Trust and openness leads to quality, innovation, commitment to deliverables, efficiency and cost-effectiveness for all our customers.
- Work with some truly remarkable IT engineers, architects, specialists and more.
- We’re growing at a phenomenal pace and we’d like some company.
- Hear your voice, nurture your talent and help you strengthen your foot print!
- Benefits above the law
- Mentorship, and opportunities to grow and learn
If you apply for this opportunity we will get you resume and its contain personal data whose treatment has been authorized by its owner for Digital OnUs, S. de RL de CV (the "Company”). If you are not the owner of this information or have no relation whatsoever with the subjects treated in it, you are requested in the most attentive way not to make copies of it and / or its attached files and delete it immediately, under the risk of being considered as responsible for the unauthorized treatment of personal data in accordance with the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties, its Regulations, and other applicable regulations. If you are the owner of personal data in possession of the Company and wish to obtain further information regarding the processing of your personal data or the exercise of your ARCO rights, please consult our integral privacy notice on the website https://www.digitalonus.com/privacy-policy/