Real Estate Copywriter 🔥
Our copywriter position will be responsible to craft content that inspires, educates, and clearly communicates. Additionally, helps ensure the company and its agents stay on brand, on message, and in the limelight. As a copywriter you’ll accomplish this through a respectful, conscious, and energetic style, guided by the objectives of the company.
As a key member of the Marketing Department, reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, and working closely with our Digital Marketing Manager, the copywriter helps to execute internal and external communication tactics. The ideal candidate has a collaborative approach, with no job deemed “too small.” In addition, experience with writing for social media channels is critical. With a passion for growth and development, a keen eye for details, critical thinking, and quick problem-solving skills, the copywriter will have the ability to respond to marketing requests, while keeping the brand voice and communication goals in mind. You can take feedback and refine your copy as needed, with a growth and learning mindset.
Please submit a cover letter, your most up-to-date resume, and writing examples (long-form, short-form, social media posts, and captions).
This position is a full-time role and will provide 40 hours/week starting at $40,000 salary per annum. Hiring is immediate.
- Real Estate writing experience
- Experience in writing content for LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Long-form copywriting experience - Articles, Emails, Landing Pages, etc
- Sales copywriting skills, crafting strong and catchy headlines using keywords and SEO-driven strategies to build authority across all marketing channels
- A strong understanding of the pain points that Real Estate agents are dealing with in today's market
- Ability to put in 40 hours a week writing content
- Script writing ability is a bonus!
- Responsible for content on the Company’s internal communications network: social media channels, weekly email newsletter, website blog, and video script creation.
- Write copy for marketing collateral, curriculum for classes/webinars, and recruiting campaigns.
- Responsible for adhering to and implementing key brand messaging, tone and consistency.
- Research and create content for local and national media outreach tactics, including PR and award submissions.
- Takes guidance and actively collaborates with the marketing team to develop new tactics where appropriate (websites, blogs, advertisements, social media, etc.).
- Writes copy for social media channels for individual and corporate profiles, balancing the formal and informal brand voice.
- Writes copy for paid or organic external lead generation and visibility awareness campaigns for Internet, Relocation, Listings, Open Houses, PPC, etc.
- Works with the Digital Marketing Manager to maintain social media channels and social editorial calendar, to increase engagement and further innovation.
- Identifies the voice and tone of individuals to craft the ideal informal brand messaging.
- Proofreads, edits, and ensures accuracy of all copy and content that touches audiences.
- You are a stellar copywriter, grammar expert, and maintain consistency in everything you do.
- You are savvy with technology and learning new things.
- You have attention to detail and quality control is the measure of your success.
- Company goals and objectives are met on a regular basis.
- You want to perform at a high level and welcome the feedback to grow in your role.
- You are open and flexible when needs change and deadlines are shifting.
- Core competencies: Strategic Thinking, Results Driven, Attention to Detail, Decision Making, Quality Control, Writing, and Analytics.
- Proven experience as a Copywriter.
- Familiarity writing for social media channels applying best practices for each specific channel – LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Youtube.
- Understand the need for brevity and can balance professional/casual voice in social media copy.
- Can create copy to serve multiple audiences, from conversational and informal, to corporate and highly refined.
- Experience working effectively within small and large teams.
- Understanding of marketing business functions such as design, collateral, branding, copywriting, public relations, events, paid and organic media.
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving.
- Experienced in customer service and user-experience-driven processes.
- Understands team development, personnel management, budget and resource development, and strategic planning.
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics.
- Excellent people skills, with an ability to partner with a dynamic leadership team.
- Possess personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment to corporate mission.
- Flexible and able to multitask.
- Can seek clarity and solutions in a fast-moving environment, while honoring deadlines and prioritizing projects.
- BS/BA in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or relevant equivalent experience preferred.
Interested parties, please prepare collateral that shows your experience.About Company
Spencer Hsu Real Estate has resided in the Bay Area for over 36 years. Using his knowledge of the area to his advantage along with his analytical framework, he quickly climbed his way to the top and became a top 1% Realtor in the Bay in record-breaking time. In 2021, he has helped 63 clients with their moves for over $80MM. Clients can be sure to trust his expertise and advice when it comes to buying and selling homes in an efficient and modern framework.