Remote Senior Back End Engineer 🔥
⚠️Please note before applying:
We're a young company iterating over our remote culture so for now, we're only working with people in locations where the time zone is:
-2 hours > Paris time zone < +2 hours
Our mission at Heetch is to make mobility accessible. We offer a high-quality mobility service everywhere we operate, with prices that allow as many people as possible to benefit from it and a commission that allows drivers to earn a living from their work. We embody a joyful, optimistic and colourful mobility while also being fairer to drivers.
We are now present in twelves countries across Europe and Africa and will be expanding into new markets for 2022. With more than 5 million users globally, we are proud to be the fastest growing mobility company coming out of France.
Come join an ambitious team that is committed to changing the market for good!
What will you do?
Our impact on the business and on the experience of both passengers and drivers is unprecedented. Every ride must be reliable, efficient, and affordable, and we're building the algorithms that make that possible by optimising supply and demand.
We have high standards and high expectations on our output, we ship fast and we scale our work for all markets.
To achieve this, we’re all working together amongst Product, Mobile & Backend Devs, Design, Data Analysts & Scientists, and Ops team to successfully target structural next steps, deliver, track and iterate. We are designing solutions for real life problems to help improve people's day to day life.
• Docker with Mesos & Marathon, Kubernetes
• We ship new services on a weekly basis (at least we try to)
• Services owned by our teams are written in Go
• We follow community guidelines and best practices
• AWS, gRPC, Kafka
Does it sound like you?
• You have experience designing softwares for a product company
• You've worked with microservices in production before
• You've got more than 3 years of experience as a software engineer. (we don't really care about what's your go-to language as long as you're willing to learn and work with Go)
• You have an event driven mindset
• You enjoy architecting products keeping the business in mind
• Bonus if you've been exposed to Domain-Driven Design (DDD)
Studies have shown that women are less likely to apply to roles in Tech, which is why we strongly encourage you to apply even if you don't feel you match 100% of the job specifications!
Why work with us
• Yearly company retreat
• Yearly team retreat
• Strong company values embodied by everyone at Heetch (Be Kind, Play For The Team, Think Different, Make It Happen)
• A full remote culture that dates back from our company early days (not just since COVID, and it’s not going to change in the future)