For over ten years, HappyFunCorp has been helping businesses develop great products and deliver technical solutions with a blend of strong engineering skills, human-focused design, and culture that makes working with us enjoyable. We’ve worked closely with startups as well as Fortune 500 companies to innovate across a variety of verticals. Though we’re headquartered in Brooklyn, NYC, we embrace fully remote work, and it’s been part of our DNA from the start.
Our team of over 80 sharp and talented engineers, designers, and product architects hail from diverse backgrounds, bringing empathy and business savvy to every project and relationship we take on. Whether you’re looking to take an idea from concept to production, improve an existing product, or handle a complicated digital transformation project, we can help.
- Developing, maintaining, and writing tests for server-side network components
- Ensuring central database responsiveness to front-end requests
- Collaborating with front-end developers on integration
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, efficient code
- Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies
- Meaningful experience with Azure DevOps Pipelines, Active Directory, Azure Functions, and Azure SQL Database -- and, more generally, fluency with and understanding of the Azure ecosystem as a whole -- is important
- Strong understanding of GraphQL is essential
- Delivering production software in multiple verticals, ideally at least one in an enterprise environment
- Navigating the software development lifecycle
- Working on complex successful launches
- End-to-end understanding of the "React/Node on Azure" stack
- First and foremost - Happy and Fun - it’s all in the name
- Then the other stuff: Maturity, Initiative, Solution-mindedness, Emotional Intelligence, Humility, Generosity, generally good to be on a team with...
HFC is a good fit for entrepreneurially-minded doers that learn and adapt quickly and have a passion for what they do. What we look for is someone with experience turning ideas into fully-fledged products. We offer competitive pay, a fully remote company culture, and the opportunity to work on cool projects with great people. If this sounds like you, send us your application!