Web Developer 🔥
We are a rapidly growing healthcare company pioneering the most effective treatment methods for children with neurodevelopmental differences. Our mission is to design and deliver life-changing care – one child, one family, one community at a time. Ultimately, we envision a world that cultivates the full potential of every child. At Cortica, every team member is instrumental in helping us achieve our mission!
Our culture and values guide how we work and treat one another. Cortica celebrates diversity and fosters an inclusive environment, seeking ideas and opinions from everyone on the team. We safeguard equal rights and respect for all individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, creed, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, veteran status or other applicable, legally protected characteristics. All Cortica employment decisions are made based on an individual’s qualifications and ability to successfully perform the job responsibilities.
What will you do?
- You will be reporting directly to the Head of IT Operations and working closely with the CTO, DevOps engineering, and product development teams
- You will build software that delights users and makes lives better - for patients, parents, providers, and operators
- You will inherit a modern tech stack and will be fully empowered to architect and design it going forward: Node.js (backend), AWS (Lambda, RDS, Aurora SQL), Serverless Framework, Netlify, CircleCI
- Be hands on!
- Assign yourself tickets, be intimately familiar with the code, the full development stack, and the development roadmap
- Collaborate with product leaders to create delightful UI/UX, feature and functionality designs
- Ensure high quality code is developed efficiently and effectively
- Collaborate with DevOps to develop a lean and mean CI/CD stack promoting rock-solid QA, UAT, and security.
- Continuously improve code development and deployment processes
We’d love to hear from you if:
- Experience building applications using Node.js / Typescript / GraphQL, YAML, AWS serverless/Lambda step functions, and MySQL
- You can easily navigate Backend architectures
- You love to delight others by helping them solve problems through technology, making the complicated simple, and connecting their needs to solutions in a positive way
- You enjoy solving complex and often ambiguous problems as part of a highly skilled team
- Proven experience in data architecture and designing efficient and scalable data models
- Experience with Serverless Framework is a plus
- Experience coding integrations with Salesforce, Athenahealth API's a plus
- Experience working in small in-house and/or offshore development teams is a plus
Benefits you deserve: Cortica cares deeply about each team member and their wellbeing! We strive to foster an outstanding employee experience and culture. We also provide a terrific benefits package. Full-time employees enjoy a variety of company subsidized medical and dental insurance options, 401K with company match and rapid vesting, Personal Time Off those increases based on tenure, paid holidays, company-paid life insurance, disability insurance options, tuition reimbursement for continuing education and professional development, employee referral bonus awards, and more.
Cortica is a leading provider of advanced neurological therapies for children with autism and other developmental differences. We offer in-home, in-clinic, and telehealth services that empower families to achieve long-lasting, transformative results.