Production Designer 🔥
Our grocery delivery client is looking to bring on a Production / UI Designer to join the CRM team. In this role, you'll put the finishing touches on the design system to support the Creative Team’s ambition to establish and maintain the brand.
The Production / UI Designer, is the final checkpoint in the creative design process. You’ll review and optimize images for development and QA. You’ll ensure the brand standards and quality regarding color, typography, and imagery are according to our templates and guidelines. You will be responsible for updating our design toolkit by working with CRM marketing creative teams to build components in figma that mirror our newly formed Email Design templates.
- Review, refine, edit, and prepare files for final delivery, which includes but is not limited to possible: proofing, retouching, pre- and post-production, versioning, updating content with new images or copy as needed
- Create components and update templates in figma for design system
- Proactively communicate with DEV to QA the new modules
- Manage files from external vendors, contractors, and agencies as needed to support creative deliverables, file tracking, and versioning
- Communicate with cross-functional partners through the implementation phase to realize design vision for final execution and deliverables
- Collaborate closely with Creative Directors, Creative Operations, CRM Marketing, CRM Developers, and external Teams to develop and maintain consistency across file naming, taxonomy, organization, tracking, and versioning
- 2+ years experience in Production / UI design in-house or at creative agency
- MUST HAVE: Knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite and Figma
- MUST HAVE: Experience working with design systems
- Ability to work fast and contact switch between projects
- Meticulous sense of detail, passion for pixel-perfect designs, highly organized
- Demonstrates the ability to work confidently through multiple files, edits, and versioning in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to understand and discuss creative design, related to technical specifications and best practices for digital
- Knowledge of ADA Compliance design best practices
- Excellent in process improvement and identifying opportunities to problem solve and create sustainable and scalable solutions across a diverse range of projects and platforms as it relates to production design