Field Sales Representative 🔥
Develop and deliver Sales Strategies and Programs specific to distribution partners.
Defining critical markets and new customers in the assigned sales territory, plan strategy and develop all key relationships to ensure strong foundation for solution selling.
Preparing comprehensive internal quarterly business reviews, presenting strategic plans and implementation steps to grow sales, demand creation and improve customer service.
Leading regular QBRs with major customers that unlock additional sales opportunities.
Maintaining sales opportunities through Arrows tracking systems.
What We Are Looking For - A Bachelors degree and at least 5-7 years of field sales experience or equivalent.
Field Sales Representative
Are you a self-starter looking for a great organization to grow with? We are looking for highly motivated individual to join our team as Field Sales Representative. The ideal candidate is critical to bringing the Arrow Intelligent Systems (AIS) alive in East Coast Market.
This position will be focused on developing and managing business in the OT (operational technology) market. In this role, ideal candidate will be selling compute solutions to OT systems integrators and resellers with an OT practice. Seeking salespeople with experience in selling OT, IOT or edge compute solutions. It is also critical that this person have IT channel experience and relationships that can be leveraged.
What You Will Be Doing
- Utilize existing relationships within the channel to leverage new business opportunities.
- Develop and deliver Sales Strategies and Programs specific to distribution partners.
- Defining critical markets and new customers in the assigned sales territory, plan strategy and develop all key relationships to ensure strong foundation for solution selling.
- Maintain and promote relationships with customer contacts who may be determining design opportunities and deal with existing business challenges. Interacting with vendors and customers in a technical and engineering environment.
- Developing strategic plans for all assigned accounts, sell and market Arrow's offerings.
- Preparing comprehensive internal quarterly business reviews (iQBR), presenting strategic plans and implementation steps to grow sales, demand creation and improve customer service.
- Leading regular QBRs with major customers that unlock additional sales opportunities.
- Maintaining sales opportunities through Arrow's tracking systems.
- Successfully negotiating customer contracts.
- Designing and implementing supply chain solutions in support of customer requirements and Arrow's profitability objectives.
What We Are Looking For
- A Bachelor's degree and at least 5-7 years of field sales experience or equivalent.
- Knowledge of the OT, IOT & edge computing industry and IT channel experience
- Ability to promote and sell the value add, supply chain, and full life cycle programs offered by Arrow.
- Ability to develop strategic plans for all assigned accounts, sell and market the full set of Arrow offerings.
What's In It For You
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Not only do we offer a competitive salary and work-life balance, we offer benefits to match your needs:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
Remote work employees may be required to be present at the closest designated Arrow office for work-related purposes, at the company's request and sole discretion.
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
$119,500.00 - $220,004.40
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-MA-Massachusetts (Remote Employees)
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:
Arrow requires all new employees in the United States to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination prior to beginning work, except where prohibited by law.