Social Media Specialist
If you live and breathe social media and want to help small to medium size businesses grow through social campaigns, submit your resume and cover letter for this exciting marketing agency opportunity. Working closely with the digital marketing department, you will be responsible for curating content, developing an audience, and helping our clients achieve their social goals.
- Keep current with social trends and best practices.
- Create and implement social media strategies to align with business objectives.
- Create original, relevant content for pages to reach clients’ target audiences.
- Manage organic and paid social advertising and budgets.
- Produce monthly client content calendars.
- Participate in client onboarding & quarterly review meetings.
- Maintain positive relationships and regular communication with clients.
- Educate and coach clients on social media best practices.
- Identify key metrics and generate reports to present results to clients.
- Respond to reviews and comments in a timely and professional manner.
- Engage with customers to resolve customer service issues.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams
- Monitor social activity both during and outside of office hours.
- At least 3 years of experience using Facebook scheduling tools and Facebook ads manager.
- Agency experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication or related field with emphasis on social media and other digital channels.
- Expertise in Facebook algorithm
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail necessary to function well in a busy, high-volume department.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proven experience in social media platforms.
- Excellent computer software skills including the entire Microsoft suite and Google Drive.
- Willing to learn new industry in great detail and depth.
- Graphic design, photo and video editing skills is a plus.
- Crisis management experience a plus.
- Public speaking experience is highly desirable as the position requires a great deal of client contact.
- Ability to manage multiple clients and projects at once.
About Warm Thoughts Communications:
Warm Thoughts Communications is a rapidly growing, national, full-service marketing agency serving the residential energy industry. While our corporate office is located in Northern New Jersey, our staff is fully remote. Travel to the corporate office may be required occasionally. Applicant should be available to work regular business hours in the Eastern Time Zone. With over 100 clients, we are growing at a faster rate than at any time in our 30-year history and we are looking for "A" players who are excited about being an important part of our growth and overall success. We create marketing solutions across a broad range of channels including digital, social, print and direct response, advising our clients on business development, revenue growth and profitability. Our vision is to solve our clients’ most important sales, marketing and business challenges.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $45,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- How many years of Social Media Marketing experience do you have?
- Are you most comfortable working in FB, Twitter or IG?
- How many years have you worked in an agency/multi-client setting?
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Social Media Marketing: 2 years (Required)
- Facebook Advertising: 2 years (Required)
- agency: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Required)
Work Location: Remote