Lead Ux Designer, Commerce - Remote First 🔥
Who we are:
Vista is in the midst of an ambitious transformation to become the expert design and marketing partner for small businesses. Vista’s Experience Design team builds customer experiences that deliver on this promise. We conceptualize the future, make the possibilities real, instill confidence and pride, and inspire small businesses to bring their unique visions to life.
What You Will Do:
As a Lead Product/UX Designer for the Commerce cross-functional team, you will design meaningful ecommerce and account experiences for millions of small businesses. You will:
- Design and test experiences that power checkout for physical/digital products and all things account related including account creation, sign in, and management of settings.
- Build user flows, wireframes, journey maps, prototypes, mockups, and design specifications.
- Understand our customers deeply, conduct user-centered research, and synthesize insights.
- Work with design and cross-functional partners to identify needs and requirements to translate into fabulous, effective experiences.
- Ensure designs are implemented to the highest standards.
- Contribute experience patterns to the Vista design system and contribute to Vista's design culture.
- 4-7 years of experience working within a digital, design environment (agency and/or in-house) for a tech/retail/consumer brand. Leads should comfortably be responsible for the design of major product experiences within Commerce and Account
- Track record of producing data-informed, effective experiences that deliver measurable outcomes for the customer and the business
- Experience forging positive relationships and collaborating with cross-functional peers and partners
- Ability to build multiple design approaches and articulate your design rationale based on data, insights, teamwork, and intuition
- Strong analytical, critical, strategic, and systems thinking
- Strong attention to detail
- A growth mindset
Nice to Haves:
- Relevant degree in the field of design or HCI
- Experience working with globally distributed teams
- Experience in e-commerce or account management
- Curiosity about new technologies and design trends
Why you'll love working here:
Being at Vista means that you don’t see work as just a building, a desk or a manufacturing floor. You see it as a chance to take a step forward in your career journey – and your life. We strive to give you everything you need to learn, grow, and succeed. Through innovation, collaboration, and perpetual exposure to what’s next, we’re always pushing boundaries and broadening our horizons. We embrace the chance to operate outside of our comfort zone to discover what we’re capable of. Some might call that a challenge; we just call it another great day at work.
Vista has received numerous recognitions including a perfect score of 100 on the Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s 2021 Corporate Equality Index (CEI) naming us the Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality. We also earned a place as one of the best remote-first workplaces in the U.S. and on the Boston Best Places to Work list from Built In. In addition, Vistaprint’s CEO, Robert Keane, was recently honored with Comparably’s Best CEOs award, listing him among the top CEOs according to employees.
In 2021, Vista adopted a Remote-First operating model and culture. We heard from our team members that having the freedom, autonomy and trust in each other to work from home and, the ability to operate when they are most productive, empowers everyone to be their best and most brilliant self. Vista also provides collaboration spaces for team members to work physically together when it's safe to do so or believe in office working will deliver the best results. Currently we are enabled to hire remote team members in over 20 US States as well as several countries in Europe: Spain, Germany, UK, Czech Republic, the Netherlands and Switzerland.
Equal opportunity employer:
Vista, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.