Digital Products- Customer Support / Ops - Associate 🔥
Our clients expect us to bring the right people and the right technology to solve their biggest problems; Products and Technology is here to help PwC meet that challenge and accelerate the growth of our business.
Seek opportunities to learn about how PwC works as a global network of firms.
At PwC, our work model includes three ways of working: virtual, in-person, and flex.
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law.
PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As an Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Invite and give in the moment feedback in a constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with developments in area of specialism.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - verbally and in the materials I produce.
- Build and maintain an internal and external network.
- Seek opportunities to learn about how PwC works as a global network of firms.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Advisory - Other
Global Competency Network:
Advisory - Other
Contract Type - Not Applicable
Other - Justification:
Child L2 Business Analyst
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Additional Educational Requirements:
Bachelor's degree or in lieu of a degree, demonstrating, in addition to the minimum years of experience required for the role, three years of specialized training and/or progressively responsible work experience in technology for each missing year of college.
Minimum Years of Experience:
Demonstrates some abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team member:
- Possessing experience in Service Delivery in a large-scale cloud environment with focus on request fulfilment, incident response, escalation procedures, problem management and knowledge management while adhering to service-level objectives;
- Possessing experience with ServiceNow, PowerBI, and/or ITIL;
- Possessing experience handling level 2 technical support to resolve issues including: engaging with Level 1 support, diagnosing and troubleshooting application issues, working with the client teams and when necessary, end users and triaging incoming requests (via ServiceNow) and where needed, escalating to SRE and application support (L3/4) teams;
- Possessing experience creating and analyzing reports in ServiceNow and/or PowerBI detailing use of the application by end users as well as data regarding ticket volume, incident resolution, SLA adherence, trend analysis and other related ITIL based issues;
- Possessing experience creating, updating and managing support process documentation and knowledge base articles;
- Possessing experience acquiring domain and functional knowledge of multiple software applications to aid in functional and technical support;
- Possessing experience managing multiple conflicting deadlines, competing priorities and customer expectations;
- Possessing experience with ITIL service management principles;
- Possessing experience promoting a DevOps culture; and,
- Possessing experience with SQL, Tableau, foundational knowledge of Azure or AWS, Jira, Incident Response and Service Desk.
At PwC, our work model includes three ways of working: virtual, in-person, and flex (a hybrid of in-person and virtual). Visit the following link to learn more: https://pwc.to/ways-we-work.
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: https://pwc.to/coloradoadvisoryassociate.