Customer Service Representative
Once uptrained to CS3, pay rate increases to $20/hour.
Tutorial: The Need to Know...
- You'll work from home but you must live within reasonable commuting distance to Redmond
- This role starts as a Tier 1 Customer Service Rep at $18.00/hour but is intended for uptraining and promotion. Once uptrained to CS3, pay rate increases to $20/hour.
- Providing outstanding technical assistance to consumers through live troubleshooting
- Answering consumer questions about the online features of their Nintendo game systems
- Aiding consumers (both adults and children) with setting up and/or using a wireless network and account services with their Nintendo gaming system(s)
- Gathering and documenting consumer feedback
- Accurately and efficiently documenting consumer contact interactions and routing escalations to correct teams for follow-up resolution
- At least 6 months to a year of experience in a call center environment
- Active Switch owner and player
- 1+ year(s) of successful experience working with multiple applications and programs at once to resolve inquiries
- Bilingual French, Portuguese, or Spanish is a bonus!
- Paid Sick/Safe Time
- Incentive bonus equal to one week of pay (based on meeting specific criteria)
- Medical benefits with multiple plan options
- Shared employee discount on Nintendo Store products (including your favorite games and systems!)
- Supportive environment for career growth including advancement opportunities
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Response Required: Do you currently own a Nintendo Switch? If so, what are your favorite games?
- Response Required: Do you live within 50 miles of Redmond, WA?
- High school or equivalent (Required)
Work Location: One location