Agency Seo Director
Job Title : Agency SEO Director
Employment Type : Full time / Direct Hire
Location : Pittsboro, NC
Experience Level : Director
Responsibilities include: You are SEO driven, and will be charged with leading strategic and executional initiatives that deliver client revenue performance improvement. You will be the front line, and responsible for uncovering and accountable for the execution of the tactics that will move the needle for the client, and overall success of engagement.
Adding structure to our engagements as an "owner" of SEO strategy for the client team with our agency,
Assessing and developing complex, multi-faceted strategies on behalf of clients that translate to tactical quarterly deliverables to drive business benefit and client buy in,
Performing thorough, detailed website analysis, identifying current problems and opportunities, with a focus on crawlability, site architecture and site content,
Serving as a primary point of contact internally and externally about SEO, keeping our clients updated on project statuses and reaching out proactively with new opportunities,
Staying up to date on current industry practices, news and algorithm updates.
Client Focus: Your goal will be to proactively build important client relationships, by displaying we are an extension of their internal team, not just an agency handing off deliverables.
Attending and leading client and agency meetings to present deliverables, campaign strategies, and tactics,
Working closely with project managers to manage budget, scope, and timeline for retainers and one-off projects,
Tracking client initiatives to ensure strategies are being executed and if not, proactively reaching out to client to find workarounds or other solutions. Additionally, tracking how implemented client initiatives are impacting site performance.
In-House Expert: You will be positioned as one of the agency's experts on all things related to on-page SEO. Not only does this need to be translated to the client and through client deliverables, but also to help grow the agency's expertise, processes and approach, including:
Being a team leader that contributes to growing the agency's expertise, processes and approach,
Working with analysts to plan each month's work for retainer clients and reviewing all client deliverables to ensure quality and strategy are being met,
Effectively communicating objectives of projects to team members to receive desirable outcome,
The ability to self-manage and be an effective, positive participant alongside your fellow employees,
Understanding and providing direction for agency resources to be optimally utilized to drive client benefit and long-term consulting relationship.
· We'll be asking you direct questions about your experience in the interview process.
· You'll have 6+ years experience in conducting SEO campaigns and related work, with high preference given to candidates with extended agency experience.
· You have a strong analytical aptitude and are open and friendly. Diving deep into HTML and analyzing a spreadsheet doesn't scare you. You probably have a bachelor's or graduate degree in business, marketing, communications, library science, computer science, information systems, or similar.
· You can translate complex ideas to easy to understand concepts for clients.
· You have a high standard for quality, ensuring all deliverables are top-notch, communicate clearly, completed prior to deadlines, and on strategy.
· Solid understanding of algorithms and recent Google updates.
· Strong data analytics and strategy background.
· A business mindset to be able to communicate and manage requirements of stakeholders both internal and client facing.
· Ability to think strategically and drive solid results to grow the business.
· Ability to interact with people at all levels of an organization, fostering strong cross-functional teamwork.
· Strong experience in the use of commercially available key SEO industry tools, as well as the drive and motivation to learn how to use our proprietary tools.
· Exceptional oral, written, presentation, and communication skills.
· Excellent interpersonal skills and an eagerness to work as a member of a team.
Compensation & Benefits:
· Quarterly profit sharing eligibility,
· Health insurance,
· Optional Dental, Vision insurance,
· 401(k) with company match,
· Flexible vacation, including holidays, and a company paid annual break between Christmas and New Years,
· Maternity/Paternity leave,
· This position is remote-employee friendly.
Please let me know your interest and let's keep in touch until we make this happen
Referrals appreciated and welcomed.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $85,000.00 per year
- Day shift
Work Location: Remote