Digital Marketing Coordinator Job
Primary location: Remote
Relocation offered: No
Employment status: Full-Time
Location: Work from home position located inside the United States
Salary: $55,000 to $74,000 (based on skills and years of relevant experience) (salary may be adjusted based on geographic location)
Why consider working for Kanopi by Armstrong?
Armstrong World Industries (AWI) is a leader in the design and manufacture of innovative commercial and residential ceiling, wall and suspension system solutions in the Americas. With approximately $1B in revenue, AWI has about 2,500 employees and a manufacturing network of twelve facilities.
We recently launched our first eCommerce site, Kanopi, which is a cutting-edge, end-to-end platform that connects facility managers, business owners, and consumers with ceiling solutions. We are building a team to own, manage, and grow this platform as we work to transform the building products buying experience.
As our Digital Marketing Coordinator, you will support Kanopi’s marketing efforts including, but not limited to, advertising campaigns, analytics, search, email, lead generation, and more. The successful candidate will support with executing (and working with 3rd party vendors to execute) online marketing channel tactics for customer acquisition and retention, primarily email, display, paid social, search, and affiliate.
What does it mean to work at Armstrong?
It means being immersed in a supportive culture that recognizes you as a key player in Armstrong's future. We are a large company with a local feel, where you will get to know and collaborate with leadership and your colleagues across the company.
By joining us, you'll have the opportunity to make the most of your potential. Alongside a competitive remuneration package, you will receive:
- A benefits package including: medical, dental, prescription drug, life insurance, 401k match, long-term disability coverage, vacation and sick time, product discount programs and many more.
- Personal development to grow your career with us based on your strengths and interests.
- A working culture that balances individual achievement with teamwork and collaboration. We draw on each other's strengths and allow for different work styles to build engagement and satisfaction to deliver results.
What you'll be doing:
- Assists with monitoring and optimizing paid advertising campaigns for social channels, search, and DSPs.
- Assists with web analytics tools to measure ad campaign success, identify on-site optimization opportunities, and key performance trends.
- Assists with executing strategic initiatives for key customer engagement tactics designed to nurture leads such as email, text messaging, live chat, referrals, and retention.
- Supports with the day-to-day execution of email marketing plans.
- Collaborates cross-functionally with other departments to architect digital experiences that help deliver marketing goals.
- Compiles reports to present channel and campaign performance and growth/improvement initiatives to colleagues, managers, and executives.
- Supports web optimization projects like page redesigns, new product launches, and more.
- Support traditional marketing projects like tradeshows or sales collateral development as needed.
Requirements that will make you successful:
- Bachelor’s degree, in a relevant field
- 1-3 years relevant experience in a digital marketing support or coordination role
- Attention to detail in composing and proofing materials.
- Establish priorities and can work within a deadline-oriented environment.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team as well independently.
- Basic knowledge of eCommerce, Google Analytics, social media platforms, digital advertising channels, email service providers, SEM, and SEO a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to work in fast-paced, deadline-oriented environments.
- Comfortable working in a rapidly changing “start-up” environment.
- Quick learner and ability adapt to a high-performance work environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with many different teams and individuals.
- Keen willingness to learn and grow within the team.
Why should you join Armstrong World Industries?
Armstrong World Industries (AWI) is a leader in the design and manufacture of innovative commercial and residential ceiling, wall and suspension system solutions in the Americas. With approximately $1B in revenue, AWI has about 2,800 employees and a manufacturing network of fifteen facilities in North America.
At home, at work, in healthcare facilities, classrooms, stores, or restaurants, we offer interior solutions that help to enhance comfort, save time, improve building efficiency and overall performance, and create beautiful spaces.
For more than 150 years, we have built our business on trust and integrity. It set us apart then, and it sets us apart now, along with our ability to collaborate with and innovate for the people we're here to serve - our customers, our shareholders, our communities and our employees.
We are committed to developing new and sustainable ceiling solutions, with design and performance possibilities that make a positive difference in spaces where we live, work, learn, heal and play. It's an exciting, rewarding business to be in, and we're committed to continue to grow and prosper for the benefit of all of our stakeholders. We hope you join us.
Our Sustainability Ambition
"Bringing our Purpose to Life" - lead a transformation in the design and building of spaces fit for today and tomorrow.
We are committed to:
- Engaging a diverse, purpose-driven workforce;
- Transforming buildings from structures that shelter into structures that serve and preserve the health and well-being of people and planet;
- Pursuing sustainable, innovative solutions for spaces where we live, work, learn heal and play;
- Being a catalyst for change with all of our stakeholders; and
- Making a positive difference in the environments and communities we impact.
Armstrong is committed to engaging a diverse, purpose-driven workforce. As part of our dedication to diversity, AWI is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard for race, sex, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at by email at AWI talent acquisition and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Come and build your future with us and apply today!