Social Media Manager 🔥
Edge Auto Rental is looking for a part time social media manager to join our team immediately. We’re looking for a social media savvy manager who can implement social media marketing techniques on behalf of the company.
This person should be prepared to work in a fast-paced environment and will finish the internship having gained experience in social media strategy and content creation. You will be the only member of the digital marketing team and will work independently other than weekly check-ins with the CEO. Interns can expect to gain social media strategy experience, copywriting skills, and brand marketing experience.
Who We Are?
Since being founded in 2006, Edge Auto Rental has become the premiere car rental agency to both individual and corporate renters. Early on, Edge’s founders identified a niche market in the need for transportation for film and entertainment in the New York area. Since then, Edge has blossomed to become the largest independent rental enterprise in the area.
Edge prides itself on being on the cutting edge of transportation trends. Soon, the company plans to announce their venture into environmentally efficient rental cars. That's where you come in. We’re looking for a social media management intern who can build a social media following for us with the goal of eventually unveiling Edge’s new venture. This intern’s primary responsibilities would be managing social media accounts and creating a weekly newsletter.
- Undergraduate student or recent graduate in marketing, public relations, communications, or related field
- 2-3 years of experience in social media required
- Demonstrated experience with creating social media content
- Up to date with current social media trends and industry news
- Familiarity with social posting through programs such as HubSpot, Later etc.
- Proficiency in google analytics
- Hard working with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work with little supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Interest in the transportation industry preferred by not required
- Flexible schedule for students
- Practical experience with social media marketing, strategy, and content creation
- Opportunity to participate in company meetings and events
- $20/hr. compensation
- Part-time only (maximum 20 hrs. per week)
This position is classified as an exempt position as per regulation under the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA).
Edge is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $20.00 per hour