Mlops Manager 🔥
Be safe from Coronavirus:
With the spread of the new Coronavirus (Covid-19) increasing fast, we prioritize the safety of employees, partners, customers and candidates. Therefore, all of our teams are working from home. In addition, we have also adapted the hiring process for all our opportunities, so you can complete the steps without leaving your home and staying safe.
For this role you'll have the option to work from home based in São Paulo or anywhere else in Brazil - with the possibility of choosing to use our office in São Paulo up to twice a week.
QuintoAndar is a Brazilian technology company that was created to simplify the lives of those looking for a new home. We are changing the real estate market with a pioneering business model in the world. We have a lot of talented people working to ensure that thousands of people around Brazil live better. Our team already has over a thousand people and we have offices in São Paulo and Campinas. Our product is now available in more than 35 Brazilian cities.
At QuintoAndar you will:
- Work with a top-notch team that uses the best practices and best tools;
- Learn a lot;
- Be part of a high-impact project that will affect many people's lives;
- Work in an informal environment and horizontal hierarchy.
- Lead our MLOps squad: a cross functional team of Machine Learning Engineers, Data Scientists and Software engineers that build and maintain our ML Platform;
- Be a reference and build a great team by both recruiting great talent and helping them grow;
- Foster best practices for infrastructure and coding regarding machine learning specific requirements;
- Discuss the ML platform requirements with the Data Science leaders on a deep level and lead the team to deliver them;
- Balance between creating a long-term vision to the ML Platform and shipping the next best feature that will maximize value in the short-term.
- General understanding of machine learning concepts: regression and classification, clustering, neural networks, feature selection, cross-validation, curse of dimensionality, bias-variance tradeoff, model explainability, etc.;
- Good understanding of the engineering challenges of deploying machine learning systems to production;
- Solid understanding of software and data engineering best practices;
- Experience with cloud-based services;
- Proficiency in Python or another major programming language;
- Someone up-to-date with recent advances in Machine Learning Engineering, and willing to share his/her knowledge with the other members of the Data Science Chapter;
- Excellent written and verbal technical communication skills;
- Someone product-minded that will help guide QuintoAndar's Machine Learning Platform long-term roadmap.
- Experience leading teams and managing careers.
- Have previously worked on building machine learning platforms
- Have experience with MLOps tools and libraries (Ex: Kubeflow, MLflow, AWS SageMaker, Google AI Platform, etc);
- Have a MSc. (or Undergrad + intense experience) in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Economics or other relevant technical field;
- Have experience working at fast-growing startups;
- Are up-to-date with cloud solutions (preferably AWS);
- Competitive salary package;
- Meal allowance ("ticket refeição and/or ticket alimentação");
- Health plan;
- Dental plan (optional);
- Life insurance;
- Daycare subsidy;
- Subsidy to sports practicing (Gympass).
- Extended maternity and paternity leave;
Language and location
This job description is written in English because for that position you will need it for communications with coworkers and suppliers who are from worldwide, for tools and internal materials as well. // A descrição desta vaga está escrita em Inglês porque para esta posição é necessário para a comunicação com colegas e fornecedores, que são de diferentes países, além do uso de ferramentas e materiais internos.
Diversity & Inclusion at QuintoAndar
At QuintoAndar, we believe diversity of perspectives and experiences guarantee a differentiated work environment, based on respect and valuing differences. Feel free to declare the information on the registration form. If you are not comfortable answering them, just choose the option "I prefer not to respond". This information helps us create an increasingly inclusive environment and it is used only for this purpose, it is confidential, and it will not impact your performance throughout the hiring process
All of our job positions are open to people with or without disabilities..
Privacy and Data Protection
In order to apply for one of our jobs roles, we will need to collect some of your personal data necessary for us to review your application and to contact you.
We believe that the diversity of perspectives and experiences guarantees a differentiated work environment, based on respect and appreciation of differences. For this reason, we have several affirmative jobs, and information regarding your gender, ethnicity/race, and disability may be collected in the process.
All data processed is confidential and will be stored in a secure place for the time necessary to fulfill its purposes, with appropriate technical and administrative measures being adopted to protect your information.
If you have any questions, please contact us via the.