TrueSense Marketing is looking for a highly motivated, creative problem solver to join our team of digital experts as a Web Developer. In this role, you will work closely with a multidisciplinary team of fundraising professionals to produce digital fundraising campaigns that raise awareness (and money!) to support our nonprofit clients’ missions.
As our Web Developer, reporting to the Digital Production Manager, you will use your html and css skills to create and execute email campaigns, and will have the opportunity to grow your expertise in a variety of digital marketing tech stacks. We are looking for someone interested in learning more about the specialized work of email development, and the unique landscape of nonprofit digital marketing. We work in a wide variety of email marketing platforms and non-profit fundraising software suites including Blackbaud Luminate, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Constant Contact, Mailchimp, Classy, and others. Do you enjoy learning new things and discovering innovative solutions? If so, we should chat!
The ideal candidate will be well-versed in HTML and CSS, and be highly detail-oriented. We’re looking for a candidate who is a communicative team player, analytical, organized, and resourceful. Exposure to any or all the aforementioned fundraising and email platforms is preferred. And you love to help non-profits grow & meet their fundraising needs.
**This is a remote job opportunity** The successful candidate must be self-efficient and great with time management.
- Develops and executes html coded email messages, donation forms and landing pages using a variety of front-end development tools, html5 display banners, and other digital communications and properties to support the digital fundraising strategy.
- Responsible for HTML coding and troubleshooting, QA review, programming of data driven personalization, list management, and display testing across devices for high volume email campaigns
- Collaborates with internal teams to build the most efficient solutions possible within the platform and strategy for that client.
- Converts written, graphic, audio, and video components to compatible Web formats by using software designed to facilitate the creation of Web and multimedia content.
- Responsibly uses client-owned 3rd party tools and platforms (CMS, CRM, eCommerce, etc.) to manage online fundraising communications.
- Communicates with internal teams and clients to explain technical ideas to non-technical colleagues.
- Performs testing of all components, including email display testing, cross-browser responsive functionality, and live transaction testing, to review the campaign creative content as well as technical functionality.
- Examines all campaign components to assure that the end user’s experience is logical, clearly defined and supports the campaign goal.
- Strong HTML/CSS skills, specifically in the building of mobile responsive email messages, are required.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office programs, especially Excel.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Relevant coursework or major in graphic/digital design, computer science/information technology, or marketing.
Job Type: Full-time