Google Analytics Apprenticeship 🔥
This Apprenticeship is a 3-month paid adventure, equipping analysts with the skills needed to work among the world’s best companies. At first you’ll learn the basics, concluding with actual client analytics work. Not only will you see vision and conception turn into real results, but you will be a part of making it happen!
The position will feature a strong ongoing learning component, with emphasis given to Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager in addition to client relationship management. The applicant need not have experience in Google Analytics and/or Google Tag Manager, but relevant experience in a corollary field is a plus. For example, in the past strong candidates have come from a finance, digital marketing, analysis or a web development background.
The Apprenticeship program at Bounteous is a virtual program. You will receive all the tools, technology, and resources needed to complete your mission while working from home. However, you will not be alone on your journey! Apprentices will work in small groups to learn from each other and will have daily stand-ups and touch points with their Career Coach.
Role and Responsibilities
- Assist team members in performing a Google Analytics (GA) audit and measurement strategy for clients
- Identify fundamental problems in code implementation or opportunities for conversion tracking
- Evaluate GA configuration settings, like goals, events and custom dimensions
- Create custom dashboards and reports
- Explore new technologies such as Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio, and BigQuery
- Articulate complex ideas in a clear and concise manner, both in speech and writing
- Identify gaps throughout the customer experience and recommend solutions
- Adapt to a fast-paced work environment and have the ability to overcome technical and business challenges
- Demonstrate high intellectual bandwidth, as well an ability to prioritize and work on the right things at the right time
- Have a relevant 4-year degree or 1-3 years experience in a similar field.
- Have some experience with Google Analytics and/or in the marketing industry
- Be comfortable navigating through large amounts of source code
- Understand the importance of data analysis to business objectives
- Have basic familiarity with how websites are built and delivered
- Experience with BigQuery or have used data visualization tools like Tableau, Looker, or Power BI is a plus!
We invite you to subscribe to our monthly and quarterly newsletters to stay up to date with the latest job openings as well as resources and tips for job seekers here.
Research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria of a job posting. If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.