Software Engineer 🔥
We offer a world class experience for both consumers and businesses helping them engage with each other in meaningful ways.
You will have the opportunity to join a VC backed early stage startup, experience rapid career advancement opportunities and learn along our world-class team.
About the team: CEO Stefanos was the global Head of Messenger at Facebook.
Other founding members have experience working for Google, Facebook, Uber and other startups.
We are looking for a full-time frontend software engineer to join our team and work alongside our talented engineers growing our SaaS AI Messaging platform.
About the team: CEO Stefanos was the global Head of Messenger at Facebook. CTO Yandong was CTO of Strava. Other founding members  have experience working for Google, Facebook, Uber and other startups.
We are looking for a full-time frontend software engineer to join our team (global/remote) and work alongside our talented engineers growing our SaaS AI Messaging platform.
Our tech stack: TypeScript, React & Redux.
- Develop on a modern tech stack built with the latest technologies. (Typescript + React + Redux)
- Build efficient, reusable and testable products and systems.
- Contribute to system architecture design decisions.
- Able to work independently, move fast, and deliver results in a remote setting.
- Growth-oriented and collaborative mindset
- An amazing team  to work with
- Competitive pay & significant equity
- Remote role
- Health, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family
- Unlimited Time Off
- Flexible Work Hours
- Top of the line workstation
- Twice a year to travel to the US
- A supportive, caring and learning environment
Connectly is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to building a diverse, inclusive, and supportive workplace that is distributed around the world.
We're a remote-first company, but due to the majority of the workforce being in the western hemisphere collaboration hours are generally within the Pacific Timezone working hours range (7 hours behind UTC). We allow you to work from anywhere in the world anytime you prefer, as long as you are able to at least some workdays overlap with 9am - 1pm Pacific time where we have scheduled team meetings and close collaboration hours. (location-specific legal requirements permitting).
We're looking to cultivate a highly creative, motivating, and collaborative environment as we aim to move fast and build quickly. Talk to us if you are interested!