Senior Platform Engineer - Us Based / Remote Work 🔥
Senior Platform Engineer - Raleigh based / Remote Work available
Welcome to Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity and for that, we need you to join us as a Senior Platform Engineer to help grow our rapidly expanding Platform Infrastructure team.
The Platform Infrastructure team builds and scales the cloud platform that Celonis runs on, across multiple Kubernetes clusters and multiple cloud providers. You’ll get to sharpen your skills on the latest tech stack in the areas of DevOps tooling, CI/CD, Containerization, orchestration, and cloud infrastructure as code.
What you will be involved with on the 'day-to-day':
- Responsible for building and operating a highly available Microservices Cloud platform based on Kubernetes
- Design, develop, test, and deploy scalable, secure, and highly available software using best in class technologies
- Establish best practices and build tools to drive the use of CI/CD and the adoption of infrastructure/platform components by engineering teams at Celonis.
- Automate operational tasks and infrastructure as code.
- Monitor and manage our environments by integrating telemetry and observability into the platform. Maintain best practices around notifications and response processes.
- Ownership of various components in a cloud-native landscape.
- Implement DevOps infrastructure components and best practices. Deploy CI/CD pipelines across multiple environments.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience developing/maintaining Cloud solutions in large Enterprise environments
- Experience with at least one of the following cloud providers: AWS, Azure, GCP
- Proficiency in Python, Go, or Java
- Proficiency in *nix
- Experience in building highly available, scalable, distributed systems in a Microservices based architecture
- A solid grasp of development, automation, and monitoring tools and practices. With the tools that include Kustomize, Datadog, Terraform, Grafana, Ansible, Bash, GitHub Actions.
- Hands-on experience with Infrastructure as Code, GitOps, CI/CD
- Working knowledge of Containerization, network protocols, encryption, and security.
- Experience operating Kubernetes clusters in production across multiple infrastructures.
- Familiarity with working in an agile environment
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths,
internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching,
generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly
remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn
from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer
- Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.