Senior Product Designer
Stuart (DPD Group) is a sustainable 🌱 last-mile logistics company that connects retailers and e-merchants to a fleet of geolocalised couriers across several countries in Europe.
Our Mission 🚀
We are an impact-driven company that aims to build the future of logistics for a more sustainable world: shared, efficient and reliable. We are committed to creating a new standard for urban deliveries that meet today’s environmental and social challenges while offering a premium delivery experience blending speed, flexibility and convenience.
Our motto: “Make every delivery a moment all of us can truly celebrate!” More than 3000+ leading brands already partner with us across Restaurants, Grocery, Retail & Luxury, eCommerce and Professional Services to deliver all types of goods at the tap of a button. Stuart is a highly diverse and inclusive company of 600+ talents from 90+ countries working in Paris 🇫🇷, London 🇬🇧, Barcelona, Madrid 🇪🇸, Poland 🇵🇱, Portugal 🇵🇹 and remotely around the world 🌍
It’s the right moment and the right place for us to make an impact on millions of people, as home delivery services hit a record high. And guess what? You can help us fulfil our vision 🙌
Let’s talk about Product Design ⭐️
The Product team’s vision is to have the right problem and solve the problem right. We are the builders, innovators, and fine tuners on a mission to ship the right products to our clients while offering the best experience to our couriers. We’re passionate about looking at problems in fresh and innovative ways – every problem is just an opportunity for a great solution. Together, we’re building the world’s most advanced and scalable delivery management platform and crafting the future of logistics for a sustainable world: shared, efficient, and reliable 🚀
From brainstorming the next great product innovation to tweaking pixels right before launch, you will be involved in every aspect of the product’s lifecycle. You’ll use your full range of skills from product design, interaction design, and visual design to deliver sleek experiences 😎
The role will report directly to. As Stuart grows the team grows which means there’s lots of room for real career development! 💫
This position can be based in our new Lisbon office or remotely anywhere in Portugal 🇵🇹
What will I be doing? 🤔
- Be intentional. Do work that supports a long-term design strategy and mission that continuously refers back to the global vision of the organization.
- Make complex operations simple.Respond to logistics challenges by crafting fleet management tools that are as smart as our shelf-ready tech.
- Bring the users front and center. Guide products towards undoubtedly simple and natural solutions that resonate with the users and empower them to work more efficiently.
- Raise the product’s quality. Follow clear interface principles, patterns, and content — and do pre-release quality control to validate implementation is true to design plan.
- Build rapport and trust. Ensure shared understanding among cross-functional teams and secure decision-making that balances the needs of the users with the business goals.
- Practice a process-oriented and scalable workflow.Partner with the teams to ensure projects are well-defined and successfully executed, from problem definition to design implementation.
- Contribute to an iterative ever-changing practice.Perform meaningful, actionable, direct, and timely design research and feedback that will help validate concepts and keep the products on the best possible path.
- Support a sustainable global design vision.Nurture a diverse, conversational, and rewarding culture that embraces transparency, curiosity, failure, and learning.
What do we need from you? 😎
- 5+ years of experience designing B2B SaaS applications for Finance products.
- Visual design – Proficiency in typography, visual hierarchy, and layout.
- Interaction – Proficiency in information architecture, multi-step and cross-platform flows.
- Feasibility awareness – Craft designs never losing sight of the scope and technical challenges.
- Toolkit and patterns – Proficiency in design tools (Figma) and employment and expansion of the design system principles and its components.
- Experience in driving strategy, vision, and execution in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
- Ability to balance short-term product design needs with the long-term product vision.
- Mature written and verbal communication skills, negotiation skills, and ability to teach and present work.
- Ability to clearly communicate concepts through sketching, wireframing, and prototyping.
- Open to feedback and an advocate for an accessible, diverse, low-ego approach to work.
- Used to work both independently and in a group setting, with experience designing products from conception to implementation.
The stuff you wanna know 😉
- Family-friendly work-life balance – work from home and flexible hours 🏡
- Competitive salary and a permanent full-time contract ⭐
- Ticket Restaurant by Edenred (7 euros per day ) 🥗
- Unlimited access to Udemy for all your learning and development needs 📚
- Stuart Academy with regular workshops, Stu-Classes, and Stu-Talks 🎓
- Stuart is putting first! Wellness Allowance (€40 monthly) to use in any gym, sport class or on Juno 🧘
- Private healthcare 🧑⚕️
- Work in an international, dynamic and passionate environment with a company culture focused on learning and development 🎉
You’ve read all this way but you’re missing a skill or two? No problem, it’s our job to up-skill you to take your career to the next level. What we’re trying to say is, don’t be afraid to apply if you don’t tick all the boxes 💪
At Stuart, we believe that employees today want to evolve in collaborative, high-growth environments where they can demonstrate their abilities and thrive both professionally and personally. We are convinced that employees need to find alignment between their inner values and their company’s culture and mission to unlock their full potential. We work to create a culture of empowerment, continuous learning and growth where everyone can bring expertise, own projects and easily measure their impact 🙌
Stuart is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to promoting diversity. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status 💙